Florida Blue Agents, Get in Here!

Although I agree with you about the blue select, you have to watch those networks. Don't you remember the fiasco this past year of all signing up on the select plans? You have to remember blue select does not enjoy the national blue card. Down your way jwoo this may not be a problem but it can be one hell of a problem up here in the panhandle.

Last edited:
Yeah, for the right person it's a good fit, I.e. no current coverage. I usually teach them the provider search after the sale

Yeah, for the right person it's a good fit, I.e. no current coverage. I usually teach them the provider search after the sale

That comment is wrong in so many ways it's beyond belief but isn't surprising, it's the Florida Blue way to eff other their subscribers on a daily basis.

Blue Select is an equivalent network to Medicaid, try getting a doctor to see one of those subscribers any time soon.

If you are gonna break your Fl Blue captive contract, dont make it public.
----------
You don't read to well do ya. You might want to reread what you're replying to before you go spouting off.

----------

The competitiveness depends on what county you are quoting, assurant is running neck and neck with blue, but in certain county's where uhc and coventry are on the mp they by far beat anyone. With that being said in the panhandle blue still has the networks locked up, but the population that has never had insurance or simply can only afford the cheapest simply cannot afford blue.

I have never broke my contract with blue if someone asks for other option's I simply refer them to someone who offer's other options. I have only turned one in locally for breaking her contract and probably would never had except she, the day before AEP started took an app on one of my clients for another company, I also turned her into CMS also. She just showed up at the woman's door uninvited.

I agree I wouldn't announce on the internet I broke my contract.

Again, Why is everyone assuming he had a contract to break after he said he wrote the policy for no commission based on Ethics. He wrote a FB policy. The attention to detail from Agents is scurry.

----------

Again, Why is everyone assuming he had a contract to break after he said he wrote the policy for no commission based on Ethics. He wrote a FB policy. The attention to detail from Agents is scurry.

how the hell u gonna write a bxfl app unless ur a fl blue agent? and for no commission unless its a renewal, how is it goin to b $0 comp?

how the hell u gonna write a bxfl app unless ur a fl blue agent? and for no commission unless its a renewal, how is it goin to b $0 comp?

I've written 10 or so since I left Florida Blue in September. I'm an independent agent. If I'm doing a consult for someone, and their primary only accepts FL Blue, I assist them in enrolling in the product that suits them best. Therefore, I don't get paid since I am no longer appointed.

Read it slowly, you'll figure it out eventually

Back