Has anyone Recieved 'any' Commission from the Affordable Health Care Sales?

The poor guy still hasn't been paid for January sales, happy he is leaving blue.

That is a good way of looking at your time and energy. I found too there was the same benefits of referrals that led to other sales.

I thought I'd pop this up and just check, if anyone here has received commission from working with Marketplace clients. I was told that those Clients we worked with in December we'd get paid by the 20th of Jan. Nothing happened.

Then I called in yesterday, and the answer I get is, "No one knows." I have tons of clients I put through.

I'm going to check my other carriers, but at the same time I wanted to see if I get some feed back here. Have you gotten any commissions? Heard anything? Or, what do you think is the expected wait?

Thanks.

----------

Found a thread on this on the Health care forum section. I'm just in a huge rush. It answered a lot. We have to re-adjust ourselves as this point.

But, if you want to let me know of your experience here in Florida....please let me know.

Thanks.

I've been paid over 99% of the policies sold in the Marketplace with advances, only BCBSF is in default. Luckily I sold only 4 Blue policies and was terminated.

I sold almost 300 medicare plans for aep and got 2 checks for a small amount, termination letter followed soon after my checks with no explanation as to why so I lost over 20k in commissions. Sad that a company can get away with that.
I know a lady who was terminated and lost 50k in commissions.

I sold almost 300 medicare plans for aep and got 2 checks for a small amount, termination letter followed soon after my checks with no explanation as to why so I lost over 20k in commissions. Sad that a company can get away with that. I know a lady who was terminated and lost 50k in commissions.
What reasons were given for these terminations?

there was no reason given. The contract states that they can terminate at any time for cause or for non cause.
I received my termination by way of email and then received a copy in the snail mailbox.

----------

I've been paid over 99% of the policies sold in the Marketplace with advances, only BCBSF is in default. Luckily I sold only 4 Blue policies and was terminated.

Why were you terminated?

Wow...I'm surprised that with this old post....that BCBS is the most in default, especially over the summer.

I believe when I started this post, I went 3 months without income.

Well.....

I got paid on 90% of my commissions, and any back pay is being worked out on clients not showing in my systems.

As for Medicare...the only problem we had in Florida was PUP. We got partial pay. And, while being jived on 12 P&C policies, I still got paid.

So, I'm in the good. PM me if you want to link up. I love networking! This is a competitive business...but I love it.

I'm actually thankful i was termed, my agency now has 11 agents and we offer every company in Florida except blue.
I have almost fully recovered from no pay from Blue.

I'm actually thankful i was termed, my agency now has 11 agents and we offer every company in Florida except blue.
I have almost fully recovered from no pay from Blue.

This is what I'm hearing. OMG,....sorry about Blue. And, I'm doing fine without them. ;)

They will not be a contender for me for Medicare plans, the ppo has a fee and a deductible and from what I have read they have increased 19% for the aca plans so everyone will be shopping for a new plan and i'll be there with a smile and a quote for them.

Back