Has anyone Recieved 'any' Commission from the Affordable Health Care Sales?

ggbh

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I thought I'd pop this up and just check, if anyone here has received commission from working with Marketplace clients. I was told that those Clients we worked with in December we'd get paid by the 20th of Jan. Nothing happened.

Then I called in yesterday, and the answer I get is, "No one knows." I have tons of clients I put through.

I'm going to check my other carriers, but at the same time I wanted to see if I get some feed back here. Have you gotten any commissions? Heard anything? Or, what do you think is the expected wait?

Thanks.

----------

Found a thread on this on the Health care forum section. I'm just in a huge rush. It answered a lot. We have to re-adjust ourselves as this point.

But, if you want to let me know of your experience here in Florida....please let me know.

Thanks.

Not me, but I was told from the beginning it would be April 1st for any plans effective Jan 1 on exchange, off exchange for Jan 1 would probably be paid March 1st. You have to read the main health care reform forum where it was posted by someone that CMS doesn't pay the carrier's until later this month for effective dates of Jan 1.

I thought I'd pop this up and just check, if anyone here has received commission from working with Marketplace clients. I was told that those Clients we worked with in December we'd get paid by the 20th of Jan. Nothing happened.

Then I called in yesterday, and the answer I get is, "No one knows." I have tons of clients I put through.

Or, what do you think is the expected wait?
I seem to recall that during the 2008 and 2009 Medicare Advantage period, folks were waiting like nine or ten months to get paid.

This will be similar. It's what happens...when the federal government is involved!

Is anyone still waiting for blue to pay on aca plans from January (in florida?)
I know an agent waiting on 10k for January, been paid through April but none from January. (he's under a&b, not sure if that means anything)

I got tired of waiting and emailed my Congressmen and then other Congress people to say that we were not getting paid for what we sold either through the exchange directly or through the companies. Funny thing about that I finally got one sale paid by Humana. I have many more out there but at least I called enough attention to the issue that I got some results. This is the best way to bring the issue to the forefront is give the people who voted for this the responsibility to get us paid. I tried to get a class action suit for us going through the American Center for Law and Justice but can't get done alone.

I think its all a bunch of crap. If any one else had to wait 7 months to be paid they would be ripped, fmo's have no answers? Seriously? obviously they do not give a rip about the agents out there that need to be paid. Wonder if its mostly blue?

It's his/her mga, They were given lump sums of money to pay the agents and blue would reconcile later for I believe Jan and Feb. The plans for January have been paid, as well as other month's.

Thanks Blue for that information. that explains a lot of what is going on with the checks. I really hate how people get taken advantage of by the blue devil.

Back