Humana Commission Issues

Ins365

Any other agents finding it impossible to get paid from Humana? Does anyone understand their payment schedule. Commissions come randomly and constantly missing clients which is requiring constant monitoring. Any system that I am missing or advice on how to manage them is appreciated.

Any other agents finding it impossible to get paid from Humana? Does anyone understand their payment schedule. Commissions come randomly and constantly missing clients which is requiring constant monitoring. Any system that I am missing or advice on how to manage them is appreciated.

I get timely payments directly from Humana on a weekly basis without a hitch. Did you assign commissions to someone else and are being told that?

Last edited:

Get paid each month so far without any problems.

I get timely payments directly from Humana on a weekly basis without a hitch. Did you assign commissions to someone else and are being told that?

What he said. :)

I had one problem client, after we had an issue with her checking account. I sent one email, they fixed it and I saw the money the following Friday.

It isn't going to get any better than that.....

You can check your commissions, both paid and owed, in the vantage portal from Humana.

LAD, nice chatting with u earlier. fyi-- might be helpful if you list the state u are in. Look forward to talking again soon.

Back