Loved the Subsidy with Florida Congressmen

ggbh

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I really do not know how things are done in Texas and other red states, for I live in Florida. But, if I check...I'm sure the same.

As an agent (and I deal with multiple lines, not just health insurance), I STILL find this news quite sad, as a professional. (see link below, if it posts).

Florida House Passes Health Insurance Bill Allowing Florida Gov. Rick Scott To Keep Paying $8 A Month

The gist is this, (wiping out all BS).

Florida Governor, congressman, and other officials (deemed lucky), use Florida Tax payer dollars to SUBSIDIZE...their HEALTH INSURANCE Monthly! And, it doesn't matter on their income. They can actually make 12 billion per year with heavy assets (for example), and only pay 8.50 - 150.00, instead of full premium of 1,000 plus.

This was called, "Perk of the job."

I have people in my area, who are DENIED MEDICAID...pulling in 650.00 per month. Getting 16.00 per month for food stamps, etc. If they want health insurance, they are denied with Full Medicaid & given High Cost of Share...or told, they need to cough up between $200-1,000 per month depending on how many people need coverage and age. Bare in mind, this relates between those who make $0 or plus....or those just trying to keep their kids on Medicaid.

Then on the other hand, while I can help those making certain incomes, we have the VERY SAME INDIVIUALS in our FLORIDA GOVERNMENT (Who are taking advantage of Subsidies)...wanting to deny that to their own constituents.

I just thought this was slack, HAD TO POST...and I got really nerved when NOT ONLY did our State government did this, but now attack the NON-PROFIT hospitals systems of Florida. These SAME individuals, are only for profit hospitals, and they are trying to tie the hands of Non-profit, who do help the poor, because Gov. Scott did nothing, and lost the LIP funding for them.:SLEEP:

Tootles. ;)

Back