New Agent

Nice

Hello, I am new agent (just got my license) and I have a lot of questions. Please Help!!!! How do I get appointed by agency? Can I become appointed by multiple agencies or do I have to pick just one? Which agencies are good to be appointed by? Thank you in advance.

Hi Nice, I just got my health license in October also, which agency did you go with as your FMO? Please get back to me, moving to Tampa in the next few weeks from Orlando, starting with new agency.

PCBinsurance, why do you think Nice may be out of the business already? I am just getting started. Unfortunately AEP was soon after I got licensed, so I missed that opportunity. Any tips would be helpful.

Oh my moonlightandmargaritas, that does not sound very encouraging. May I ask if you are a licensed health agent in Florida and sell medicare? Which FMO are you with? I am signing with Florida Marketing Organization in Tampa.

"Oh my moonlightandmargaritas, that does not sound very encouraging"

Don't take this the wrong way, but you sound like a shrinking violet to me.
The statistics are the statistics. People who don't have a plan going into this endeavor, will typically fail.
Your success is not typically going to be based on which FMO you choose, but on YOURSELF and your work ethic.
That said, in my view, choosing to go with someone who (per their website) focuses mainly on Medicare Advantage, is a puzzling one to me. If selling Medicare Advantage is what you truly want to do, more power to you.

I am not a shrinking violet, I have a very strong work ethic and held very professional jobs in the past along with owning my own business for 10 years and retiring from the military. You have to join an FMO at some point to get started, Medicare Advantage/Supps is a start, then perhaps onto other insurances. One thing at a time. I am used to working mega hours as I did when I owned my business then sold it, I will continue to work hard.

Back