Sunshine Life and Health Advisors, LLC.

I was just wondering if anybody knows: Sunshine Life and Health Advisors LLC, out of Miami, FL.

Just trying to see if they are decent people to do business with. They are recruiting agents for the ACA's next open enrollment period.

They pay per enrolled person, not by the number of applications.

They pay a flat fee of $ 100.00 per enrolled person per year, but I do not know how they pay the $ 100.00. If you enroll 10 people then it is $ 1,000.00. If you enroll 1 family of 4 people then it is $ 400.00. Whatever is the premium, very high or very low, the flat fee will always be the same.

Any input will be appreciated.

They spam me all the time. My understanding from agents who interviewed is that they pay $100/case, not per life.

Sure we're recruiting, offering $40 for apps up to $599, $50 for $600 to $999, and $100 for apps over $1k.

Would strongly advise not to ggowith sunshine.
They hired too many agents so they decided to change their minds on teh benefits they orignially hired agents under.
Hire 600 and lock them into an appointment so that it is too late to get released and that is the game plan with many.
They tell you they will feed you business all day long. that is a lie because there was no real marketing to speak of and left agents out in the cold to fend fofr themselves.
They said $100 up front per life but then changed it to $80 then $90 but as earned
What a horrible life destroying company.

I heard talks of a class action from agents but I havnt seen anything on that but will certainly join!

Back