Trying to Find Top Contracts in Florida?

AgntHelp

I am looking for an FMO that services Jacksonville, Palm Beach, Central and Tampa Florida. My agency is opening up shop with several agents. I am looking for the best contracts and best support. My outfit offers all of the Senior products with a primary focus on Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements.

Any direction would be appreciated!

Why do you need it to be in FL? If you're doing mapd and med supps there's not much support to get at all, I mean you don't need support with those things.

You can get a GA contact if you have agents under you with some companies and get an override.

I'm in Jax and central Florida and moving to the Tampa area in October and I use premier senior marketing out in the mid west. They will give you GA contracts and mailer discounts, free CSG and trips. I think SMS or something like that does the same thing.

Don't just settle on an FMO because they are in FL. It's serves you zero benefit.

What city is your shop opening in?

Why do you need it to be in FL? If you're doing mapd and med supps there's not much support to get at all, I mean you don't need support with those things.

You can get a GA contact if you have agents under you with some companies and get an override.

I'm in Jax and central Florida and moving to the Tampa area in October and I use premier senior marketing out in the mid west. They will give you GA contracts and mailer discounts, free CSG and trips. I think SMS or something like that does the same thing.

Don't just settle on an FMO because they are in FL. It's serves you zero benefit.

What city is your shop opening in?

He's trying to be sneaky about recruiting. That's why all of his previous posts have been deleted.:yes:

He's PMing the unsuspecting right now.

Super sneaky! Can't hurt to shop for FMO's and better contracts. My agency is on the sales side not the recruiting. Finally got out of my 2 year non-compete and looking to move my contracts. I have enough agents and production for a Ga or MGA level contract. The main office is in Tampa.

I am PMing goillini52 right now!!

So why do you need local?

Give premier senior marketing a call and you'll have all you need.
Elder care is another one.

Super sneaky! Can't hurt to shop for FMO's and better contracts. My agency is on the sales side not the recruiting. Finally got out of my 2 year non-compete and looking to move my contracts. I have enough agents and production for a Ga or MGA level contract. The main office is in Tampa.

I am PMing goillini52 right now!!

I got your PM. Sorry, but as attractive as those 10% contracts and assigning the commissions to you sound...I'm going to have to pass. :err:

I am looking for an FMO that services Jacksonville, Palm Beach, Central and Tampa Florida. My agency is opening up shop with several agents. I am looking for the best contracts and best support. My outfit offers all of the Senior products with a primary focus on Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements.

Any direction would be appreciated!

Your post is a little confusing. You say your outfit offers...like you're already set up to do that, yet looking for an FMO. Then later you say you just got out of a 2 year non-compete.

The commissions, based on your proof of production, will be what they are unless some FMO is trying to put one over on you. In other words, if you qualify for a certain level, then that's what you qualify for plain and simple. There isn't an FMO out there that will give you more than your proof of production will allow. I will say though, there always seems to be an exception to a blanket statement like I just made.

You can give us a call if you like.

Back