31 Year Old Female Traveling Abroad

JMarketing

Expert
Are there any insurance companies that will write FULLY UNDERWRITTEN coverage on someone traveling to

Mozambique
Malawi
Zambia
Philippines
Tyland
Cambodia
Columbia
Equador
Peru
Chile
Argentina

in the next five months? I looked at Assurity's product and the very first one, Mozomabique, was on their uninsurable list.

I know it's a stretch but I though it was worth a shot. For now I'm going to write her a simplified issue policy...

Are there any insurance companies that will write FULLY UNDERWRITTEN coverage on someone traveling to

Mozambique
Malawi
Zambia
Philippines
Tyland
Cambodia
Columbia
Equador
Peru
Chile
Argentina

in the next five months? I looked at Assurity's product and the very first one, Mozomabique, was on their uninsurable list.

I know it's a stretch but I though it was worth a shot. For now I'm going to write her a simplified issue policy...

What's purpose? Is she staying in fairly urban areas? Some carriers might let this walk with a flat extra (in this instance I'd go around $2per thousand of coverage) for a year if she comes back in signing a statement saying no anticipated similar travel in future. Or they keep it on until there's no more travel pattern.

Or you could wait until she gets back and confirm there's no anticipated future travel to these sorts of destinations.

We talking about Life Insurance here I assume?

Petersen Int will most likely cover her.

Id shop others first though because Petersen will be more expensive. How much are you looking to cover her for?

TYland_TM.jpg

Would you insure someone visiting this place...... hell no.

Back