4/20, Marijuana & Insurance

I had to correct the post. It was a AIG ROPTerm plan.

No trace in the labs and frequency depends on the company. They have to disclose the use on the app. In my current case it was twice this last year. By contrast Cincinnati Life quoted her Std tobacco. And they give chewers and dipper Std nonT.

I believe you pee clean after 45 days. However, I would imagine there are many factors like body weight, frequency of use and THC content. Maybe edible v smoking also.

Its highly dependent on body fat. The skinnier you are, the quicker you are to pee clean. It also depends on how much you smoke. 30-45 days is about average.

Ive heard most can get by a saliva test after 2-3 weeks.

However... it stays in your hair until you cut it off. It stays in the hair follicle for close to a year Im told.

That comes from my friend who's a nurse that administers in-house drug tests for a big multinational corporation.

----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Its highly dependent on body fat. The skinnier you are, the quicker you are to pee clean. It also depends on how much you smoke. 30-45 days is about average.

Ive heard most can get by a saliva test after 2-3 weeks.

However... it stays in your hair until you cut it off. It stays in the hair follicle for close to a year Im told.

That comes from my friend who's a nurse that administers in-house drug tests for a big multinational corporation.

----------

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Oh oh yeah yeah ah my research comes from a friend also. Ah yeah that's it. :biggrin:

Marijuana loses? hmmmm I hate when you lose your stash. Now you can get P&C to cover stash loses, it a brave new world, love it!:biggrin:

Some new stats on who's toking (or not) from Yahoo News/Marist Univ study:

• 115 million U.S. adults have never tried it
• 70 million have tried it but don't currently use
• 20 million use about once a year
• 35 million use at least once a month
• 52% of 55 million users are millennials
• majority are male, make under $50,000/yr, don't have a degree
• 14% of current users are Republicans
• 54% of adults who use are parents; 16 million of those with kids under 18

Oh oh yeah yeah ah my research comes from a friend also. Ah yeah that's it. :biggrin:

LOL. You got me!

-----------

She has some great stories of people trying to pass drug tests for a job. One shaved literally everything, but she found a small patch they missed underneath... PLUCK...

I had to correct the post. It was a AIG ROPTerm plan.

No trace in the labs and frequency depends on the company. They have to disclose the use on the app. In my current case it was twice this last year. By contrast Cincinnati Life quoted her Std tobacco. And they give chewers and dipper Std nonT.

I believe you pee clean after 45 days. However, I would imagine there are many factors like body weight, frequency of use and THC content. Maybe edible v smoking also.

Wow, I had no idea that Cincinnati Life also gave out STD NON-TOBACCO rates for dip and chew. Good to know, Lee - Thanks!

Cigars also, I believe. They are also non-Me <60 <100k and have a 10 pay WL

Thanks! I need to try and get contracted with them... I've heard they're a bit of a pain to do business with and get contracted, but please LMK if you have any recommendations, or if I can go direct.

Thanks!

Back