$9.00 Preset Appointments

insureitnow

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I got the below email a few days ago. From what I can tell it's $9.00 preset life appointments with 100 point contract. Hey, where do I sign!!

Actually, this isn't passing the smell test for me.....

Anyone know anything about them?

Fellow Agent
I'll be brief. I want to invite you to listen to our 30 minute pre-recorded conference call. The subject matter is:
★$9.00 preset appointment program
★ Exclusive territories by zip codes
★ Setting expectations
★ Selling & Referral System
★ Triple Digit First Year Commission ContractsOnce you have listened to the conference call and if you are interested in moving to the next step please complete the online contact request form:Please be patient. It may take us 1 to 3 days to respond back to your request. The response has be tremendous which is both good and bad. Our goal is to have you ready to move into 2010 with a busy schedule filled with 15-25 appointments per week.
Kindest regards,
Phil LaCross, CEO of 3FG
invisGif.cfm

Spammy?? Looking for an opinion on these guys.

Don't mind EmptyEternity, he's a bit of a conspiracy theorist that thinks everyone here is either spamming or telling lies. I just made a post about telemarketed leads that you might want to take a peak at which might shed some light on the deal. I run a similar setup but I would never want to do $9 presets and 100 point contract because there isn't enough fat in it to do a good job, let alone make a buck. Presets are tough to do well and consistently.

I just took a look at their website and they lost some creditability with me. I don't see anything they're offering as being that much better than what any indy can get UNLESS the appointments are good, but I'd be as skeptical as anyone about that being true.

I checked out their web site and was not impressed either. I then listened to the prerecorded call and was less impressed. They talked a lot about their "Proprietary system", fact-finder, and they can't understand why an insurance agent wouldn't want to try to get referrals. you think?

Last edited:
that's some deal. $9 and a 100% contract? They should market to the NAA crowd, they'll make a killing.

I got their email the other day as well. I think they are setting appointments for Senior Benefit Checkups. I would not want to run all across Georgia to go do a benefit check up for someone who is expecting just that. They do not plan on being marketed Med Supps or Final Expense. Those are sorry appointments in my opinion. If you are in business to sit down with people and chat all day long, go for it. If you want to make money, stay away from it. You'd be better off setting your own appointments. At least you'll know what the heck was said on the phone to get the appointment set in the first place. I'm sure you can make some money here and there but you'll be getting more coffee and muffins than dollars with this gig. That's just my two cents.

Back