Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight     
Old 09-02-2017, 10:56 PM   #1
Guru
entrep1776 on 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight

State: entrep1776 is an Insurance Agent from
99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight 99 Cents. The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results . Bobby Knight
The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Negativ...5345c674ba0INT

I got the Audible book for an additional $1.99. Total $2.98.

Wondering if there is a section about throwing chairs at your prospects if they won't buy a Med Supp policy? When they get hit by the chair tell them they should have had the supp and they wouldn't have had so much OOP.

------------------------------------
If you wouldn't say it to someone in real life, why would you type it to someone on the Internet?
  Reply With Quote to 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight
Old 09-05-2017, 10:39 PM   #2
Super Genius

State: NewbieNewbie is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight Re: 99 Cents. The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results . Bobby Knight
No but I just bought a book from another Tech coach, Mike Leach. "How to throw you prospects in a closet" It has changed my life. Within 48 to 72 hours I have never had an objection. Persistency is great. I close keep well over 95 percent. I just have had no luck working the book for referrals. They seem truly thrilled like Stockholm syndrome thrilled when they buy from me. Perhaps send out cards?
  Reply With Quote to 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight
Old 09-06-2017, 04:52 AM   #3
Super Genius

State: ncaggie is an Insurance Agent from North Carolina
99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight Re: 99 Cents. The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results . Bobby Knight
Thanks just got audiobook will listen to it this week.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:24 AM   #4
Guru
entrep1776 on 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight

99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight Re: 99 Cents. The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results . Bobby Knight entrep1776 is the thread starter for: 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight

Originally Posted by ncaggie View Post
Thanks just got audiobook will listen to it this week.
I'm 80% done with it. I've got more out of it than I thought I would. I did listen to it at 2x the speed.

even couple of jokes I enjoyed.

If you wouldn't say it to someone in real life, why would you type it to someone on the Internet?
Old 09-06-2017, 11:19 AM   #5
Guru

State: jdeasy is an Insurance Agent from Kentucky
jdeasy is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Even though I'm a lifelong UK fan I had a good friend go to IU and played for Bobby Knight.

Because of that I got to go to an IU practice and to an IU game and sit behind the bench.

I always knew Knight had a basketball genius but getting to meet him and watch in action was eye opening.

I have played basketball all my life and even coached some. I went to basketball camps in college put on by a future FF coach.

I learned more about the game watching Knight for a couple days than in many years of playing and being coached. Of course back in my day all coaches were disciplinarians in the mold of Knight.

I ran into Coach Knight 10-12 years later in the Louisville airport. He still remembered me and called me by name.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:06 PM   #6
Guru

99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight Re: 99 Cents. The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results . Bobby Knight entrep1776 is the thread starter for: 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight

Originally Posted by jdeasy View Post
I ran into Coach Knight 10-12 years later in the Louisville airport. He still remembered me and called me by name.
he remembered you 10 years later!? what did you do to him

Old 09-06-2017, 03:39 PM   #7
Guru
Todd King on 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by entrep1776 View Post
he remembered you 10 years later!? what did you do to him
He threw a table at him.
Reply to 99 Cents.  The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results .  Bobby Knight 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions