99 Cents. The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results

entrep1776

Guru
100+ Post Club
The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Negati...scsubtag=d0c56cba905a11e7b1249a5345c674ba0INT

I got the Audible book for an additional $1.99. Total $2.98.

Wondering if there is a section about throwing chairs at your prospects if they won't buy a Med Supp policy? When they get hit by the chair tell them they should have had the supp and they wouldn't have had so much OOP.

No but I just bought a book from another Tech coach, Mike Leach. "How to throw you prospects in a closet" It has changed my life. Within 48 to 72 hours I have never had an objection. Persistency is great. I close keep well over 95 percent. I just have had no luck working the book for referrals. They seem truly thrilled like Stockholm syndrome thrilled when they buy from me. Perhaps send out cards?

Even though I'm a lifelong UK fan I had a good friend go to IU and played for Bobby Knight.

Because of that I got to go to an IU practice and to an IU game and sit behind the bench.

I always knew Knight had a basketball genius but getting to meet him and watch in action was eye opening.

I have played basketball all my life and even coached some. I went to basketball camps in college put on by a future FF coach.

I learned more about the game watching Knight for a couple days than in many years of playing and being coached. Of course back in my day all coaches were disciplinarians in the mold of Knight.

I ran into Coach Knight 10-12 years later in the Louisville airport. He still remembered me and called me by name.

Back