Accident/Critical Insurance Carriers that Don't Require a Phone Interview

Surancedawg

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have SLAICO right now, but they require a Phi during their ridiculously limited weekday hours. Not sure about Assurity, but I don't like that they require agents to be preappointed in every state you do business.

Looking for a company with no Phi and easy to get appointed with + good commissions. Thanks.

I have SLAICO right now, but they require a Phi during their ridiculously limited weekday hours. Not sure about Assurity, but I don't like that they require agents to be preappointed in every state you do business.

Looking for a company with no Phi and easy to get appointed with + good commissions. Thanks.

Washington National, CUL

Thanks, Rouse. Do you know if those two carriers can be sold over the phone?

CUL can. They give you links so the app can be filled out online... the electronic signature is simply the mother's maiden name. The CI product is a bit unusual. A $10k plan will pay $10k on diagnosis and then $1k per month for 12 months for a total of $22k. Has some hospital and treatment benefits and restoration of benefits.

Thanks, Rouse. Do you know if those two carriers can be sold over the phone?

A real agent would already know the answers to these questions dumbo. Hey Thomas.....WHO IS YOUR UPLINE!!!!!????? :D:D

10211763-248624367_3-s4-v1.png

National general.

Back