Advice Needed for Career Change

Nope. I just hit that "Report Post" button and with multiple posts of the same spam... it's easy to clean up the forum.

Good job!!! If we want MLM shill opinions we can just visit Glassdoor, Indeed or LinkedIn!!!:err:

Primerica? WFG? What's the company you're pimping?

Rick

Hi Rick

Thank you for reaching out . WFG has more then 50,000 life licensed associates throughout the US and Canada . What sets us apart from others is our ability to offer fortune 500 company products. WFG offers you a business platform that has been proven to follow step by step . The most important aspect of the company is the mentoring and self development . This opportunity is not for everyone I'm looking for only serious people . If this sounds like you and you would like more information you can private message . If not please disregard my post to you.

Oh we can all do that... but we get paid FAR more to do it and don't have to recruit to get that high payout.

Every other WFG rep will leave... and so will you, in time.

Oh we can all do that... but we get paid FAR more to do it and don't have to recruit to get that high payout.

Every other WFG rep will leave... and so will you, in time.

But like all other MLMs, not before the fresh recruit has been hit upon to buy a policy or investment, in order to prove their loyalty and willingness to follow "the winning system". The downside to that is when these recruits and reps quit annually, those are the first thing they cancel. The money isn't made insuring people, its made by MLM'ing them, with monthly subscriptions, selling them training and marketing materials and regional/national seminars and conventions. That is exactly what happens when Amway (Hubert Humphrey) and financial services meet:D.

Every other WFG rep will leave... and so will you, in

I appreciate your feedback ! Good luck to you all .

I don't need to know the answers to these questions but you do.
1. What interests you in the industry
2. Do you have 6 mos living expenses in savings
3. Do you have enough money to buy leads
4. Are you actually willing to spend hours per day getting hung up on
5. Do you have a basic idea of how to run a business
6. Do you have a support network for when you are feeling down
7. Do you have a large pool of people who will buy from you immediately
8. Are you able to wait a few months for commissions to start flowing

Those are just some questions off of the top of my head. My agency isn't "actively" recruiting right this moment but I would be happy to help with questions you may have if you PM me.

Back