Agency Client and Commission Management System

Coastalins

Hello, we are looking into purchasing a CRM system specifically for a health insurance agency.

We need to track clients, prospects and commissions. Which system do you use and why do you prefer it?

Thank you very much for your input!

I'm building my own CRM from SuiteCRM, a branch off of SugarCRM. Initial cost is probably the highest of all the choices out there because of programming and alteration costs (the software is free to start and opensource).

I expect to have about $5000 in it before the year is out, but at $30ish a seat for good CRMs, it won't take long to be ahead, AND it's exactly what I want in software without (much) compromise.

That said, a good CRM that meets your needs without changes and at a good hosted price may be better for most, unless you like to work on CRMs instead of selling insurance....

I'm building my own CRM from SuiteCRM, a branch off of SugarCRM. Initial cost is probably the highest of all the choices out there because of programming and alteration costs (the software is free to start and opensource).

I expect to have about $5000 in it before the year is out, but at $30ish a seat for good CRMs, it won't take long to be ahead, AND it's exactly what I want in software without (much) compromise.

That said, a good CRM that meets your needs without changes and at a good hosted price may be better for most, unless you like to work on CRMs instead of selling insurance....

Good luck on your CRM. Do you happen to live near Spooner, WI?

Back