Agency Management System

cgreene

Guru
100+ Post Club
What's a good agency management system for a new agency? And what is the monthly cost for one of these?

I'm with Xanatek. It's agency-specific software, believe it was designed by a former Erie agent. One of the most affordable options out there for a small agency. They are also pretty much the only provider I considered who simply would not budge on their pricing. You can view that as negative or positive, I suppose.

Has anyone used SalesNow CRM? If so, what do you think? Is it worth the $19.95 per month fee?

What are you looking for? Do you need Acords, downloads, email, texting, activity tracking, Insurance accounting etc.? When you determine that then you can start to evaluate various systems.

I simply need a basic system to keep track of my clients, leads, appointments, phone calls, emails, and any issues that I maybe having to a clients account.

I'm with Xanatek. It's agency-specific software, believe it was designed by a former Erie agent. One of the most affordable options out there for a small agency. They are also pretty much the only provider I considered who simply would not budge on their pricing. You can view that as negative or positive, I suppose.

you mentioned pricing - I don't see pricing on their website - do you have any idea? Only interested in Cloud based. Thanks

I simply need a basic system to keep track of my clients, leads, appointments, phone calls, emails, and any issues that I maybe having to a clients account.

If you're okay with separating your lead and management system, Salesforce might be worth looking at.

Hey cgreene,

I work for a company that is partner of salesforce called TechCanary and we offer a full service Agency Management system. We are 100 dollars per user per month depending on how many users you have. the more users the less it is..

We can really help on the backend of your agency on top of the CRM and other basic features of any agency management system. Sales/ Marketing Automation.

email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Sam

Back