Agency Management Systems

Rburket

Our office currently uses QQ Solutions as an agency management system, which I find is terrible. I'm formiliar with Applied systems which is a great amount of money more than what QQ costs.

I'm told the AMS and Applied Systems programs are the two best, can I have everyone elses's opinions.

We are buying out an agency that uses AMS now, and we were considering taking over his AMS account.

Our office currently uses QQ Solutions as an agency management system, which I find is terrible. I'm formiliar with Applied systems which is a great amount of money more than what QQ costs.

I'm told the AMS and Applied Systems programs are the two best, can I have everyone elses's opinions.

We are buying out an agency that uses AMS now, and we were considering taking over his AMS account.

I have used AMS products for for many years. AMS 360 on line is very good. Depending on your type of agency and what you want there may be systems just as good and less expensive. Shop around and talk to agencies that actually use the systems you are considering. That is were you get the best information.

Jim
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since you are buying an agency with AMS I would stay with it at least until you are through the initial transition. The transition period is always an adventure and you do not need the added problems of changing management systems.

Jim

Last edited:
same here. Can't beat the price (trust me i tried). Ask for a free trial

By any chance did you have to do a data conversion? We use Applied and I have been tossing around the idea of switching for quite sometime...but I just hate the idea of doing the data conversion and the downtime of training...

Quomation will give you a free 15 day trial on the rater, they give you access to the managements system to play around in it, but not to downlaod.....

By any chance did you have to do a data conversion? We use Applied and I have been tossing around the idea of switching for quite sometime...but I just hate the idea of doing the data conversion and the downtime of training...

No we started with them. You can't even compare the price to anyone else. Unless your annual premium is in the 10's of millions, this is what you want. I pay the same exact price for their rater and management system, as i used to pay for just FSC. By the way, their rater has no limits.

Back