AgencyIQ Vs. InsideSales.com - CRM & Lead Management Software

crons79

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've been searching to determine what would be the best system for me to use. Things that are important are
  • Manage my incoming leads from lead vendors
  • Able to import new leads from excel
  • Able to manage current clients
  • Capable of drip messages
  • Possible auto dialer
  • Keeps all communication records, etc.
  • Cost
I am independent and would using it on my own.

I have narrowed my choices down to
AgencyIQ and InsideSales.com

AgencyIQ
Pro: Price & has almost everything above.
$125 Setup Fee
$35 Per Month
Con: Does not have a buit in auto dialer feature.

InsideSales.com
Pro: Has everything above (and more) all in one place.
Con: Cost
$700 Setup Fee (first month free)
$135 Per month + $50 Per Month w/Autodialer +.02 Per Minute Usage = $210 Per Month

I may use the auto dialer. I may not. Some have said Callfire is a great choice which I could use for autodialing. Mojo seems to expensive.

Anyone who uses either system and can give me their take on it please do. If you have a better option then let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Coming from someone who has used InsideSales.com in a call center environment (which is they're target market no ind sales reps), I feel like it's the biggest waste of $$ out there for insurance sales.

1. Single Line "Power Dialer". Unless things have changed, it only dials one line at a time. While good for automatically calling fresh leads, it's too slow to dial through a weeks worth of leads.

2. Down time. Though they aren't down everyday, for the amount of $$ you are investing ---any downtime in my opinion is unacceptable. When it has gone down before, it would be out of commissions for several hours.

3. Customer Service sucks, always passing the buck around.

4. Learning Curve. This system has too many steps to upload leads and all kind's of bs.

5. Cost for an ind agent. $700 set up fee? Please, that's how they make the real money.....

I like callfire, but if you were to dial 2 lines at a time for 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, MOJO will be a better value.

$3 hr for callfire to dial 2 lines at a time is $30/wk or $120 month. For the same amount of money, you can get Mojo for unlimited dialing.

For a CRM, I like the AgencyIQ system, but I heard that it has a few issues with emails(auto importing leads in a timely manner).

I would get CallFire/Mojo for a dialer.

Then for a CRM, depending on what you want it to do, mb AgencyIQ, I don't know a whole lot of about these CRM programs except they don't really do what I'd want them to do.

Leads360 is similar to AgencyIQ but has the click to call option for extra $$.

I believe there is a 2 seat minimum, so for one person you might just have to eat the cost if the click to call option is that important to you. Not a powerdialer.

Leads360 is $100 Per Month + $10 Per month for the click to call feature
$400 Setup Fee

They have a great product, but at that price I might as well go with InsideSales.com

Mojo is about to have a discount for a certain organization soon by what I hear down the grapevine, and is adding a ton of new CRM features next month.

Mojo + agencyiq or Mojo + radiusbob or Mojo + YIO looks to be the cost effective setup now. If they'd make a way for mojo to post leads that you sold into radiusbob or agencyiq or YIO that'd be a killer setup, since mojo is supposed to have autoresponders soon.

I am almost of the opinion that noone makes a CRM that is good at both tracking the sales process quickly and managing in force business after the sale.

Out of what I have seen, leads360 and Mojo are best at sales process functions, and agencyiq YIO and Radiusbob are very good at tracking your book, they all have good and bad points.

When radius gets their commission estimating stuff working I'll be signing up for them to track my book of inforce business and estimate commissions.

Leads360, even with its cost, is the best thing I have ever seen for estimating cost of leads and closing, contact, and qualification ratios.

They do make an integrated dialer for leads360 that does predictive dialing, however, it is quite a bit more expensive than mojo for a single user.

Mojo + Agency IQ is good for those who want a dialer and an email autoresponder. Once Mojo adds the autoresponder function in the next month or two then you would be able to just use Mojo as a CRM, dialer and email autoresponder.

Mojo + Agency IQ is good for those who want a dialer and an email autoresponder. Once Mojo adds the autoresponder function in the next month or two then you would be able to just use Mojo as a CRM, dialer and email autoresponder.

Is this gonna be based off the MOJO software?

Meaning, you'll send you're emails through the mojo dialer installed on you're computer?

If so, I don't have much faith...

I tried setting it up with a mojo rep, so when I tried calling a lead thru mojo an email would get sent out, couldn't get it to work.

Okay, so I must be in the twilight zone... what in the world is this post about? You actually pay a program to dial for you??? Someone help me understand. Is the tele approach for a referred lead gone to the trash? If I dial 10 qualified prospects I get 5-7 appointments. What will a machine do for me... I love tech stuff... but I'm lost here.

Tampa Bay Rep:
"I lot of agents seem to like Agency IQ, it has drip email capabilties. It is $35/month. Plus Your Insurance Office is a good CRM with just a one time cost of $299 and if I am not mistaken they are adding drip email capabilities in the next upgrade. The Mojo Dialer is also a good CRM and is adding drip email capabilities in their next upgrade, which I think is due out around the end of July."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. Import Leads - via excel/csv/real time lead vendors/website

2. Lead Managment - a place to manage all prospects/leads

3. Client Managment - a place to store all client/sold leads info

4. Auto Drip E-mail - ability to automatically send out emails to incoming leads and send out emails to them based on thier status in the system.

5. Autodialer - system automatically calls prospects and when someone answers the agent begins speaking with them

6. Click To Call - ability to click on a phone number and call it without dialing manually

7. Analytics - reports, graphs, or numbers showing: the number of leads, contact ratio, number sold, total annual premiums, commissions, and return on investment for each campaign

8. Notification - notifies the agent by cell and email that a new lead has entered the system, notifies agent that prospect has opened their email

9. Auto-Connect - the system automatically calls your phone and connects you with the number on the lead

10. Cost - As low as possible :)

Last edited:
I am currently looking at Agency IQ and Leads 360. Trying to determine which will work best for me. My priorities are:

1.) Quality drip email/auto responders that are customizable
2.) Ability to track email sent, received, opened, etc.
3.) Integrate with lead providers and my website leads
4.) Lead distribution capabilities

The email piece is clearly the most important part to me. Any thoughts about which is better? Any other suggestions?

I would love some imput.

Back