Agent Business Tranferral Form?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
So i'm trying to get contracted with Humana for MAPD business, and decided to go through HCO for it after unsuccessfully trying to get ahold of a few other IMOs for it.
When filling out the contract I came across a page titled "Agent Business Tranferral Form" underneath it says "transfer of business and commissions" and they checked "future business"

before I call HCO to question this page, I wanted to get the straight answer from some other experienced agents before I hear the "upline rhetoric"

What is this page for? I dont recall ever having to sign a page like this in any of my contracts. I dont currently have any Humana business to transfer...

toward the middle of the page it says:
"the current agent of record may designate that a new agent/agency of record be established for the type of policies identified below. the change of payment to an agent or new agency will only be applicable to future new business commissions. you can only name a new agent/agency of record for business that you are the current agent of record on."

So i'm trying to get contracted with Humana for MAPD business, and decided to go through HCO for it after unsuccessfully trying to get ahold of a few other IMOs for it.
When filling out the contract I came across a page titled "Agent Business Tranferral Form" underneath it says "transfer of business and commissions" and they checked "future business"

before I call HCO to question this page, I wanted to get the straight answer from some other experienced agents before I hear the "upline rhetoric"

What is this page for? I dont recall ever having to sign a page like this in any of my contracts. I dont currently have any Humana business to transfer...

"the current agent of record may designate that a new agent/agency of record be established for the type of policies identified below. the change of payment to an agent or new agency will only be applicable to future new business commissions. you can only name a new agent/agency of record for business that you are the current agent of record on."

Sounds like they want you to assign commissions to them?:skeptical:

well i definately dont want to assign my commissions...
Any suggestions to where I can pick up humana, and not assign my commissions and still be indy?

well i definately dont want to assign my commissions...
Any suggestions to where I can pick up humana, and not assign my commissions and still be indy?

I was going to contract with them through Emrick Insurance Marketing Group, for the Major Medicals, but decided I didn't want to mess with that . I don't recall anything about assigning commissions. They're good people to work with. Give John Emrick a call @(800)247-6740. He can answer that question for you.

I was going to contract with them through Emrick Insurance Marketing Group, for the Major Medicals, but decided I didn't want to mess with that . I don't recall anything about assigning commissions. They're good people to work with. Give John Emrick a call @(800)247-6740. He can answer that question for you.

they dont do business in florida :1frown:

This form allows you to change your upline (a statement from your upline has to go along with it) or you can use it to assign commission to yourself (once again, upline approval required).

You can contract directly with them, that is how I am set up. You just need to call and they will send you an email with a link. 1-800-309-3163

Back