Can A Competing Independent Broker
Really Help You Save Clients and Commissions
From Walking Out Your Backdoor?
Dear Fellow Agent,
Are you ever frustrated having to explain to a client that your agency does not have a market for a product that they are seeking? Is underwriting limitations causing treasured clients to walk out your back door and through your competitors front door?
With these questions in mind, please allow me introduce myself, my agency and our:
"Hands On/Hands Off Services"
My name is Tim Warner and I am the agent/owner of Warner Insurance, LLC. We are located on the west side of Albuquerque in the Ventana Ranch community.
As an agent with 18 years of experience, I am continually educating myself on the current complex insurance needs of today's clients. There seems to be a growing list of these individuals and families that own businesses, vacant homes and other risks that are out of the normal scope of what most agents provide.
We can write these risks by currently representing:
- Three Excess and Surplus Lines Brokerage Firms
- Seven Preferred Commercial Lines Carriers
- Placement opportunities for vacant homes, mobile homes and claims/MVR challenged risks.
By utilizing our "Hands On/Hands Off Services"
our goal is to help you retain more business, offer more solutions, build an impenetrable barrier around your book that will keep competitors from scavenging your treasured clients. You will no longer have to cast your clients whole account out on the street - to the wolves ...
Here is the Hands On Service:
Here is the Hands Off Service:
- Your referral/client will be personally contacted by me the same day.
- Your client will receive VIP treatment, expedited to the top of our list for quoting, underwriting and servicing.
- Your client will always be handled with the courtesy and professionalism that you would expect.
- And, after the policy is written, all will receive a 30, 60, 90 day new client courtesy call and annual review (annual review results can and will be provided to you).
- My Agency will always consider your referral to be your client.
- At no time will your client be prospected for additional lines. Your client will be earmarked in our management system as "VIP Hands Off". This will remove them from our e-marketing, newsletters and cross selling processes.
- At any point in the relationship that a client expresses interest in additional lines, they will be referred back to you.
I am completely committed to this service and have my office available, to you, until 9:00pm Monday through Saturday.
Please give me a call or email at [email protected]
Let me help you keep more of your clients policies safe and in your office where they belong. We have a very successful game plan that is working exceedingly well to do just that.
Warner Insurance, LLC