Allstate Buy's Esurance

And if I get $20 I'm cancelling when I find $15.

If you're 44 married, neither have a blemish on your record for Over 3 years and have an old car? Then. Yes, you're rate is probably too high unless your credit is abysmal.

I could tell you who to contact right now in MD to cut your rate but with that attitude you got, eff it...

I'm fine with my rate. My credit is "ok" - not good, not cr*ppy, but we rent, not own, etc....

Absolutely don't need an agent. If I did and went outside and tripped I'd knock 20 over though.

healthagent

I am sure the boys at allstate are trying very hard to try to keep you as a client! LOL

Allstate is in process of changing their business model.
They no longer want the one agency shop. They want young producers that are going to open 3 locations. I wonder if they are going to tie the esurance some how into this or cut the traditional agency out in state with high claims.

I think they have a good business model. The retention is in the 88% range and if you sell the client a life policy then the retention is in the 99% range.

I'm fine with my rate. My credit is "ok" - not good, not cr*ppy, but we rent, not own, etc....

Absolutely don't need an agent. If I did and went outside and tripped I'd knock 20 over though.

Simply CLUELESS as to how P&C auto insurance works.......all the more reason you NEED an agent.

So tell me this know it all, what are your BIPD limits? State minimum?:D

Back