American Family Insurance

I am interested in bumping this thread. Last year no one came forth with any information on AFI. Is there anyone out there now who has any experience with them. They are fairly strong in this part of the Midwest.

I'm new with American Family - 6 months, next door to you in Ohio. Have friends I trained with in Indiana. I'm older and new to insurance, so I pretty much knew I had to go captive.

Company provides a lot of support to their agents, but they do control a lot of my working life. Good products, and right now we're pretty competitive. Anything else you'd like to know?

I'm new with American Family - 6 months, next door to you in Ohio. Have friends I trained with in Indiana. I'm older and new to insurance, so I pretty much knew I had to go captive. Company provides a lot of support to their agents, but they do control a lot of my working life. Good products, and right now we're pretty competitive. Anything else you'd like to know?

Tell me about yourself (I am older also)? What the process is like and what kind of package they offer. How large is the community in which you are located? How do you guys compare to All State, State Farm, Farmers, etc. Why did you go with AF.

They have a regional office near me. I have heard nothing bad about them and can only say that you should read the posts about State Farm and Farmers, as much of that could apply or at least give you ideas about the questions to ask. It is a tough business to make a good living in for at least the first 5 years.

Back