AmeriLife Company Whats Your Thoughts?

So its been a while since Ive been in the forums and have done Insurance, still have my license but not producing. I always get calls from the usual groups Farmers, State Farm, etc

I got out of Insurance after a principal decided to keep commissions that my group earned, left a bad test in mouth and left the industry.

Got a call from a DM who said he built up a Branch in Texas and that since they are doing so good, they want to start a branch in Phoenix. Said he sent out mailers and had a 3% return on them and that they have 1,000 leads that need to be worked. The branch will start the 1st of June.

Ive heard the talk from various companies, we have this and that, blah blah..

The branch would have about 8 to 10 agents and its based off the production that the branch makes, that this DM makes his money. He said if the agents don't make money, he doesn't.

I am not dumb I know how the industry is, researching Amerilife it seems the reviews are 50/50. Insurance isn't easy work and it takes some dedication to succeed. What's your guys thought on Amerilife? It would take a great company to make me want to come back to insurance, at this point I'm just thinking about and questions I would ask..

So its been a while since Ive been in the forums and have done Insurance, still have my license but not producing. I always get calls from the usual groups Farmers, State Farm, etc

I got out of Insurance after a principal decided to keep commissions that my group earned, left a bad test in mouth and left the industry.

Got a call from a DM who said he built up a Branch in Texas and that since they are doing so good, they want to start a branch in Phoenix. Said he sent out mailers and had a 3% return on them and that they have 1,000 leads that need to be worked. The branch will start the 1st of June.

The branch would have about 8 to 10 agents and its based off the production that the branch makes, that this DM makes his money. He said if the agents don't make money, he doesn't.

I am not dumb I know how the industry is, researching Amerilife it seems the reviews are 50/50. Insurance isn't easy work and it takes some dedication to succeed. What's your guys thought on Amerilife? It would take a great company to make me want to come back to insurance, at this point I'm just thinking about and questions I would ask..

There have been several threads about Amerilife on here and I'm sure the reviews are MUCH worse than 50/50. I don't know if you could find anything positive about them.

So its been a while since Ive been in the forums and have done Insurance, still have my license but not producing. I always get calls from the usual groups Farmers, State Farm, etc I got out of Insurance after a principal decided to keep commissions that my group earned, left a bad test in mouth and left the industry. Got a call from a DM who said he built up a Branch in Texas and that since they are doing so good, they want to start a branch in Phoenix. Said he sent out mailers and had a 3% return on them and that they have 1,000 leads that need to be worked. The branch will start the 1st of June. Ive heard the talk from various companies, we have this and that, blah blah.. The branch would have about 8 to 10 agents and its based off the production that the branch makes, that this DM makes his money. He said if the agents don't make money, he doesn't. I am not dumb I know how the industry is, researching Amerilife it seems the reviews are 50/50. Insurance isn't easy work and it takes some dedication to succeed. What's your guys thought on Amerilife? It would take a great company to make me want to come back to insurance, at this point I'm just thinking about and questions I would ask..
You should try the search function. It will at least make you laugh.

I have not worked for them. However, they have called me numerous times and it always sounds like a sweatshop type call center. There hasn't been a professional encounter yet. Actually I spoke with a rude one. They are recruiting as if it was a multilevel marketing scheme. My first impression from just those encounters are suspect enough to believe I could not afford to associate my business or client base to have the experiences I encountered. . . . .Would be NO for me. My Assesment.

The problem here is that you can't just say "Amerilife" in one lump. They have their captive side, which is the side that gets probably 90% (at least) of the complaints. I would never work with that side.

The independent side is a bit better, but if you are direct to them you might have a little problem getting a release.

You really should look around at other IMOs to be safe.

Back