Amerilife

Philly

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I interviewed with them they say they provide leads. When I asked more they charge the agent $10 per lead. Is this a good deal? Anyone have anymore info about them? Thanks

I use to work for them. They DO NOT charge for leads. I worked in NC and know 25 agents who use to work for them. NO LEAD CHARGES. They pay reduced commissions as is, so why the reduced lead charges? The only leads that we paid for were auto dialers and that was at our option.

I would NEVER recommend them to ANYONE. 1) They DO NOT train. 2) You will be a bird dog for finding annuities for the Branch Manager or Branch Leader to make money (you split of course) but they go on trips, IA very very rare. 3) IF you leave before collecting all your commission or after you wrote a policy they will go back and re write it. 4) In our office the BL or BM was the only person on a annuity contract that was supposed to be split, thus shutting you out for any insurance company bonus 5) They DID not pay bonuses due to agents last year on CIGNA plans written as PROMISED! How do I know? I wrote 42, got 0 and was told to STOP complaining!!! O and our BM was more concerned with his bottom line vs the agents. 1 high producing agent had the FED MARSHALLS after him, he allowed this agent to hide and had the FED's come to the office several times looking for him. The FED's MARSHALLS don't play, they could have shut the office down and hauled our a**es in just on general principal!!!! Money makes them go round. ME too but not at the expense of others. O I can go on but why??

I interviewed with them they say they provide leads. When I asked more they charge the agent $10 per lead. Is this a good deal? Anyone have anymore info about them? Thanks

Ask them what kind of leads they are providing at $10 per lead. Is it a telemarketed lead that said yes they would be willing to speak with an agent, a real time internet generated insurance quote request, etc?

You may be better off getting aged insurance leads that are between 3 to 90 days old because of the substantially lower cost per lead and the ability to get a greater return on your investment.

Back