Another Tip Using Facebook to Sell Insurance

It does seem excessive to post daily to most of us. You don’t want to annoy your customers and I totally understand that. So today I want to explain why I really want you to post on your Agency Facebook page daily.

First of all, when someone follows your Facebook page, they are subscribing to see your update but it’s NOT like an email subscription. They aren’t going to receive a notification or email every time you post on the wall (which is what some agents are worried about.)

When you post on your page Wall, it shows up in the Newsfeed of your subscribers. Your Newsfeed is what you see when you go to the Home page on Facebook. It’s a chronological (for the most part) list of all the friend and pages that you follow and their recent updates.

Now as you’ve probably noticed, the Newsfeed moves quickly. It’s always being updated and moving forward. Which means that people aren’t going to see every single post unless they are logged in around the clock!

If you have 100 fans, they will be online at a wide variety of times. Some log in every day while at work, other log in from their iPhone while waiting in line at the bank, some check Facebook late at night, others early in the morning. Some will only get online once or twice a week, others multiple times a day.

So if you only post once a week, the odds are that not many people will ever actually SEE it!

By posting daily (and at a variety of different times), we know that you will reach more of your followers. You’ll get more “likes”, comments, and quotes when more people see what you are posting and they’ll begin to better recognize your name.

You also want to make sure that you post things that people will interact with. What does that mean?

We want people to click Like and comment on your posts so that they show up to more people. Some of the best ways to do this are by asking people a question or telling them to “click like if…” It will get you more interaction!

Plus, you want to skip talking too much about “boring insurance” topics. Don’t try to teach them about insurance, instead focus on what they will find interesting. Taking care of their home and vehicle, holidays, tips, etc.

This may help some trying to figure out what to post on their Facebook Page.

This is too long, I am not reading it.

Hey John Sharp, are you an agent or are you here to sell your services?

What's the traffic to all of your webpages? Do you have FB Pages for all of your websites?

They do pretty good......

nice-1.jpg

here is one of many.....

fb4.jpg

Ol' Johnny just stepped into the hornets nest on this one.........

Just to give you an idea here is the stats on our FB business page.

You can see we post everyday.

but how much of that is coming from google....all mine is search driven....and I have over 400 pages.....

Back