Anti-Money Laundering Training Course

b-marlin...

We are tied... same age as u, 49 model.

I have a few of those Igloo stories too, but I can't tell em here, in public... non-ins related, but let me just say, things might have happened. May have come home with a bag of money, may not have... don't remember.

The duck gig sounds cool and the fried bologna sounds.. well, yah, red neck, but I could go for some of it too... and you are making money while everyone else is out there hunting. You sly devil you... Have a great time...

Nashville huh... we'll see.

The wife is going to Long Boat Key Fla in the morning for 5 days, we have been married 37 years and it will be the longest time away, guess I will adapt. Keeping my 18 month old granddaughter Sat night and am so ready, going to dinner and showing her off, man have I changed. Would be cool for some of us oldtimers to get together, share some stories, have some adult beverages, maybe form a support group that we could help each other. I would be willing to help put it togethr, maybe combine it with some fishing, I just like doing outdoor stuff.

I could have used some support this summer after hitting a moose at 55 mph.

The Anti Money Laundering became a big issue after 9-11.
One of the terrorist had done a life policy with a cashiers check and then canceled it within the 30 days and the insurance company cut him a check and his money was washed.

Crazy story about the $200,000 in cash.

What is the speed limit up there in Palin land? Did the moose do much damage to your vehicle?:swoon:

speed limit is 65. as to damage i'd upload a pic of what's left but when i tried to upload it as an attachment it failed. it's smaller than the jpeg max is so i don't know why it won;t upload. anyway the van was totaled, so was the moose.

Mark,

Thanks for sharing this course!

Whenever I come across a post from you, I pay attention. Unlike others on this board who seem to enjoy just 'dumping' on those who ask questions and criticizing, you are always willing to give advice and share information (like this.) Thank you for all that you contribute to this community.

One other good thing, is that if you get the questions wrong on the test, it will allow you to pick another answer. You can't fail this test. If you miss a question, just try it again. They will allow you to keep going until you get it right.

A lot of agents are needing the AML training. Soon you will start hearing from your life insurance companies asking you to show them where you have passed the test. If you have not done this yet, then you need to do it if you work in life insurance sales.

I think I have to check it out now for myself. It's about time to take the test and upgrade for my knowledge in this field of career. Thanks!

Back