Anti-Money Laundering Training Course

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
For all of those that still need to do their AML training.
I'm going to help you get your Anti-Money Laundering Training very easy.

Just goto American-Amicable Life Insurance Company of Texas
Click on "Maketing Sales"
Enter Agent No., and Password. (Agent No. is: aml and Password is: course)
Hit enter and follow instructions.

Important!!
When you complete the course, a Company AML training course certification page will reflect on your computer screen. Be sure and keep some copies of this training. You will have to show it later to the insurance companies.

One other good thing, is that if you get the questions wrong on the test, it will allow you to pick another answer. You can't fail this test. If you miss a question, just try it again. They will allow you to keep going until you get it right.

A lot of agents are needing the AML training. Soon you will start hearing from your life insurance companies asking you to show them where you have passed the test. If you have not done this yet, then you need to do it if you work in life insurance sales.

Yet another example of the BS coming down on us from every direction.

"Pablo buys a $1 million annuity from you and wants to cash it in the next week even though he has to pay $100k in penalties. Should you:

A) Be suspicious and keep your eye on the situation
B) Be grateful it is only a charge back on $100k
C) Call the troops and turn Pablo in"

Incidentally, when you turn Pablo in, you get charged back on the whole commission and the feds keep Pablo's laundered money. How is that fair?

I did the laundering dance a couple of years ago. A few months ago an insurance company wanted proof I had done the exam. Meanwhile, since nearly two years had gone by, I had one hell of a time tracking down who had proof and how to get it to the company. The whole thing is one large, smelly pile of poop with the sole purpose of making life just one notch more unbearable.

The AML test is a total joke, it is impossible to fail.

Anyone can pass it with that link. I ran through it. I was glad that you can't fail it. I felt stupid for studying and reading all the crap before the test.

That link is a easy way to take the test and pass it.

So if a client shows up and tells you they want to buy a hugh life policy, you need to call the F.B.I. . LoL, that is my dream client. I mean if a guy hands me over 100,000 and tells me he wants me to invest it into a life policy or something, I will offer him my sister if I had to.

I may have told this before, I am old and have senior moments, but did have a dude try to launder money through an annuity , he got caught, got in trouble, got real upset with me.

Lets have the details b-marlin... Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, just how old are u... some of us could match u, no doubt.
:yes:

OK I am 59 years young. My wife is mad at me because I am going duck hunting in the morning in this crazy cold, BUT I am taking a term app for a million on one of the guys I am hunting with and have 5 others hunting with us that I will hit on, and cooking lunch for them, fried bologna, yeah I am a redneck as well.

Regarding the dude with laundering, did some planning for him and he liked the SPDA concept, brought 200,000 in cash in 2 igloo
coolers to my office. We told him we had to fill out the IRS forms, he was dumb as a rock and said he didn't care. Well you can guess the rest, was investigated and had some real problems. A guy in his town said he put out a hit contract on me, carried a pistol a while till things cooled down. He ended up doing time for bid rigging on some gov't projects. I could tell some other stories that you wouldn't believe about an accounting firm in a small town that was ripping some of his clients, he and one of his muscle guys cornered me in a parking lot one day, but that story will have to wait. Maybe we could all get together some time and exchange war stories and ideas, come to Nashville.

Back