Any Info on Puritan Financial Group?

Flip

I've been in the insurance biz for about 3 years now. And I am just tired of trying to sell all these different products and being all things to all people. It was very overwhelming, and it took away from my time to sell and market.

So I checked out an IMO that pre-sets you about 10 appointments a week. And that is attractive, but the commissions they are offering seem very low. And I've seen some complaints on the organization on the internet at a few sites. I'm going to have to give up a couple contracts to try these guys out at a commission level that's far lower than what I had before. And the more I dig, the more I see negative feedback. That and the low commissions on top of giving up some top contracts makes me nervous.

Does anyone know about this group and the income potential before I commit my time and money and contracting to these people?

Thanks,

Flip

ask for the names and phone numbers of 10 current agents working out of the office that you would be working out of, call them, question why are you trying to be all things to all people ???

I worked for them for about a year. i was driving 2 hours 1 way just to get to the appointments. the appointments are not told what you are really there. they have a list of clients they do "trust reviews" mainly make sure their accounts are in the name of the trust etc. but then you see that the client has a 100k cd or annities that arent performing very well so you push them towards another annutiy or SPWL. it is hard b/c the client thinks you are there to make sure their names are correct with their trust then you are asking them to move their 100k CD with puritan...

I asked them to send me a production report for their agency. Any decent marketing company reports the numbers of at least the top 10-50 producers. But they haven't responded to my email yet. It's almost as if you are being a pest if you ask too many questions. People like that have a lot of nerve. It's my livlihood. It's how I pay my bills. I need to know the earning potential. And the best way to gauge that is how others are doing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ask for the names and phone numbers of 10 current agents working out of the office that you would be working out of, call them, question why are you trying to be all things to all people ???

I really wasn't at first. I just ended up trying a lot of different stuff. So eventually, I learned a lot of different types of insurance to sell and had a lot of companies and products to offer. But the marketing is the key. Not all the damn products. I feel like scrapping everything and starting over and concentrating on marketing and leads. In the mean time, I took a deal selling health products that should make me a couple grand or so a week while I figure out this marketing stuff. LEADS ARE THE NAME OF THE GAME:idea:

Last edited:
Back