Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share?

shepnerd

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm going to do a policy review letter to current clients in the P&C book at the agency I'm at. Followed up with a phone call, of course.

I went to write one up, and dont really like what I'm coming up with. Does anybody have something they use that they'd share? I'm just having trouble having a call to action or something so it doesn't just get tossed.

Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to milk the P&C side of the agency for L&H sales, so any suggestions along those lines would be greatly appreciated as well.

Policy review should be about the policies they have in force, making sure they are up to date and accurate. If you use it as a sales call, you won't do many policy reviews.

I guess my question is, during the review, are you talking home and auto or just life and health?

By the way, the number of clients who really want to sit through a policy review is very low. They appreciate the offer, but usually isn't high on their priority list.

Dan

Shep-

Dan is right. You want to offer life insurance to new clients or during the renewal process. Basically when they have to correspond with you.

I emailed you some different approaches, e-mail autoresponder's and policy stuffers.

JRoot Would you be willing to share that information with me as well? I have an appointment for just that next week and I'd like your input if you could spare a few minutes. Always looking to learn something new. Sorry, I can't PM yet. Maybe I need to post some "HaHa's" and "LOL'S" to raise my post count...
[email protected]

Back