Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share?     
Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Super Genius
shepnerd on Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share? - Insurance Forum

State: shepnerd is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share? Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share?
I'm going to do a policy review letter to current clients in the P&C book at the agency I'm at. Followed up with a phone call, of course.

I went to write one up, and dont really like what I'm coming up with. Does anybody have something they use that they'd share? I'm just having trouble having a call to action or something so it doesn't just get tossed.

Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to milk the P&C side of the agency for L&H sales, so any suggestions along those lines would be greatly appreciated as well.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share?
Old 04-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
djs
Guru

State: djs is an Insurance Agent from California
djs is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share? Re: Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share?
Policy review should be about the policies they have in force, making sure they are up to date and accurate. If you use it as a sales call, you won't do many policy reviews.

I guess my question is, during the review, are you talking home and auto or just life and health?

By the way, the number of clients who really want to sit through a policy review is very low. They appreciate the offer, but usually isn't high on their priority list.

Dan
Old 04-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
Guru
JRoot on Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share? - Insurance Forum

State: JRoot is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share? Re: Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share?
Shep-

Dan is right. You want to offer life insurance to new clients or during the renewal process. Basically when they have to correspond with you.

I emailed you some different approaches, e-mail autoresponder's and policy stuffers.

SellTermLife.com - Home of the "Modern Life Insurance Selling Podcast" and a resource for life insurance agents selling online and over the phone.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
ctg
Guru
ctg on Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share? - Insurance Forum

State: ctg is an Insurance Agent from Iowa
JRoot Would you be willing to share that information with me as well? I have an appointment for just that next week and I'd like your input if you could spare a few minutes. Always looking to learn something new. Sorry, I can't PM yet. Maybe I need to post some "HaHa's" and "LOL'S" to raise my post count...
chris@grahamlifeandhealth.com

Register Now for FREE!
To sign up for your FREE INSTANT account, please complete the form.

Username:
    Password:   Confirm Password:     E-Mail:   Confirm E-Mail:     

Question of the day:   How many zeros does 100 have? I agree to forum rules 

Reply to Anybody Have a "policy Review" Letter They'd Share? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions