Anyone Currently Working for Combined?

rfergeson

Is anyone here currently working for Combined, I'm supposed to start their sales school (they are paying for everything) on Monday. I've read alot about them but most of the information is older, they've gone through alot of changes recently and I want to know what the experience is like. They told me I will have 50-100 guarenteed free leads every week consisting of new and old customers, referrals and internet leads. I do get a small salary for the first 13 weeks plus commission and bonus potential. Any information would be helpful.

I didn't realize that company was still in business. Just Kidding; like with any captive company there is good and there is bad. Do some research here on the forum about the benefits of going captive as opposed to being indy. In my ever so humble opinion if you were to make the decision to go captive; why not go with a company that more people recognize? NYL, Met, or Northwestern Mutual to name a few.

Is anyone here currently working for Combined, I'm supposed to start their sales school (they are paying for everything) on Monday. I've read alot about them but most of the information is older, they've gone through alot of changes recently and I want to know what the experience is like. They told me I will have 50-100 guarenteed free leads every week consisting of new and old customers, referrals and internet leads. I do get a small salary for the first 13 weeks plus commission and bonus potential. Any information would be helpful.

I have been told that Combined will teach you to sell but it may not be the place to make a career but if you learn to sell you can make your own career.

I have been told that Combined will teach you to sell but it may not be the place to make a career but if you learn to sell you can make your own career.

Thanks, that's exactly what I've heard from people. I figure why the heck not if they will pay for everything and a salary for me to get sales training.

Combined training is like insurance sales boot camp. After working 6 months for Combined you can parachuted out of a airplane over any rural area in the US with a clip board of applications and make money. Prepare to work your ass off
long hours with a lot of driving .

Combined training is like insurance sales boot camp. After working 6 months for Combined you can parachuted out of a airplane over any rural area in the US with a clip board of applications and make money. Prepare to work your ass off
long hours with a lot of driving .

That's what I've heard, the manager I'm working with said he used to travel alot but they aren't doing that anymore. I live in a town of about 100,000 and they are going to be two agents here total. They've said they want the same agents working the same clients and areas and that I won't ever have to leave the area if I don't want to. They have about 10,000 policy holders in the area already.

Back