Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Respectfully, I wonder if some on here have any sort of sense at all. You know the very person who posted that initial comment reached out to me to ask me more in depth about the LifeTel program, my results and the success I've worked very hard for. I'm proud of that success and I have the program in large part to thank for it. I won't let you attempt to diminish that because you decide to chime in and give feedback with clearly no direct knowledge or dealings with these people or know anything about their leads, costs, etc. The thread starter (not me) asked if anyone had any dealings with these people. If you haven't, you should probably reserve comment. Finally, I found a good company, was interested to learn about them and came across this thread. I joined the program, waited until I could give my own, honest assessment and then I commented. I thought that was the point of these types of forums. Not just trolling around and trying to throw shade on different carriers, products, opportunities and other posters. So, there you go. You take your money and set your appointments and drive all over the state, and deal with the standups and wasted everything and keep working in that crazy antiquated system. Me, I'll just sit here with my phone, make my calls, make my sales and work a lot smarter than that. Thank you very much.
Bronos12

I would love an break down of how you work their system, costs in, paid out and close ratios...I am comfortable spending to make as long as a newbie like myself could make deals. If I can get to 2k a week I would be happy. But really, I am looking for something on the side that I can put in 4-5 hours a day on while working at my independent shop for the Commercial lines

Thanks

bcstevitty7 at gmail

I asked my co worker to go check this place out since they like 15 mints away from me, he told me there is no office or company, just spaces rented our in a major building with one secretary for all, :no:

Is it just me, or does it seem suspicious to anyone else that everyone of Bronco12's posts are in this thread. :skeptical:

Hmmmmm, could he be a plant?:)

Let me help you out. My posts are all in this thread because I only learned about the forum after joining LifeTel and when I was researching the company this thread comes up. Again, if you're searching them, the link to this thread comes right up near the top. I joined the forum when I saw this and I've been posting about MY personal experience with them. Guess what. I don't sell health insurance, I don't sell Medicare, I don't sell auto, I don't know anything or care much about other groups, products, lines or services that have nothing to do with me. Unlike some on here, no need to name names, I'm not just some crazy fool posting on and giving my 2 cents on things I know nothing about and commenting about companies and programs I have no experience working with. In my humble opinion, only total "you know what's" do that. Oh, and by the way, I get an email from the forum just like everyone else when someone comments on a thread I subscribe to and have posted on. And, let me see. I have to be a "plant" because I actually work with this company and have posted about having a positive experience. You're right. If you're not on here brand bashing, program bashing, poster bashing and so on, there's no way you can be for real. :err:

----------

Hi, I am new to this site, but wanted to chime in on this subject because I had the same initial questions. I was able to meet with the hiring manager last week for an interview, though, and that cleared a lot of things up for me.

Lifetel has a legitimate office in Ontario, CA. I met there with a few other interested agents to speak with the hiring manager. The opportunity was exactly as it was outlined in the ad I responded to. I easily got contracted with their carriers, since they use SuranceBay and I was already in the system from my former company. They also use Brokers Alliance, which has training and support, but they do also provide their own training and support, too - it is just nice to know that they are linked to such a credible and stable company.

I will be getting my leads in a few days. I was told the free leads are not that viable, but encouraged to purchase the $3 B leads. It was even confirmed to me via Brokers Alliance that there has been good feedback with the B leads - no need to spend a fortune on A leads. Quantity is important, since this is over the phone, as opposed to the field where realistically you can only fit in a few appointments. So, spending $150 for 50 leads vs $2k for 50 leads is a no brainer.

All business is done via e-app, voice signature, using the iGo system. You are hooked up to an entire back office that will handle all of your submissions for you. You just need to qualify the person on the phone, record their information, submit, and then achieve approval in just 1-3 days.

I will update when I begin working the leads.

Hey CA South. In truth, I've never been out to their office in CA, but I know plenty of others who have. Did you see this post on the previous page? Obviously, this person's been out there. Maybe it's worth a call to go out and meet with someone from the company there yourself.

Let me help you out. My posts are all in this thread because I only learned about the forum after joining LifeTel and when I was researching the company this thread comes up. Again, if you're searching them, the link to this thread comes right up near the top. I joined the forum when I saw this and I've been posting about MY personal experience with them. Guess what. I don't sell health insurance, I don't sell Medicare, I don't sell auto, I don't know anything or care much about other groups, products, lines or services that have nothing to do with me. Unlike some on here, no need to name names, I'm not just some crazy fool posting on and giving my 2 cents on things I know nothing about and commenting about companies and programs I have no experience working with. In my humble opinion, only total "you know what's" do that. Oh, and by the way, I get an email from the forum just like everyone else when someone comments on a thread I subscribe to and have posted on. And, let me see. I have to be a "plant" because I actually work with this company and have posted about having a positive experience. You're right. If you're not on here brand bashing, program bashing, poster bashing and so on, there's no way you can be for real. :err:

If you're not a plant, then please accept my apology.:)

Broncos

I am looking into this to work with some friends of mine. One is licensed and the other interested. Biggest piece here is the Non-Captive portion. We have office space for some other projects and I wondered what the cost to get signed on is(not the cost per leads) but the program cost for the 85% track?

I am new to insurance and have to explain the cost to my wife on it. I will be licensed before I start here.

Broncos

I am looking into this to work with some friends of mine. One is licensed and the other interested. Biggest piece here is the Non-Captive portion. We have office space for some other projects and I wondered what the cost to get signed on is(not the cost per leads) but the program cost for the 85% track?

I am new to insurance and have to explain the cost to my wife on it. I will be licensed before I start here.

Hello bcinsured. Working with them is definitely non-captive. As far as their program cost, I paid roughly $600. I don't think there's any difference on the starting, regardless of the program option, but of course that's a question to ask directly to them. Also, because I think you had asked earlier in the thread of me, I wrote an earlier post with a good bit of detail talking about my base leads, the leads I buy in addition, sort of how the day to day operates, etc. I'm not sure where in the thread it is exactly, but I'm certain it's there. I wrote it because someone else had asked pretty close to the same question you did. Search on through and check it out :)

Broncos

I wondered what the cost to get signed on is(not the cost per leads) but the program cost for the 85% track?

You have to pay money for street level comp? Independence and street comp should be easy to find in a BGA. Leads have a lot more variables. But I'd never pay for the things that you should start with.

You have to pay money for street level comp? Independence and street comp should be easy to find in a BGA. Leads have a lot more variables. But I'd never pay for the things that you should start with.

Hello again aclaro :) No, nobody pays anything for their contracting or commission level. They have different programs for leads and such and that determines your starting percentage, depending on which track you choose. In short, the costs are really all leads related. They provide a weekly base of free leads to everybody, but if you take the higher starting contract then you pay for any A leads you want at your expense. That's what I did and my contract is over 100% with them. I posted earlier in the thread about the costs of the A leads, what I'm typically spending weekly, etc. (someone had asked). The 85% level is if you want to earn free A leads, based on your production. Again, I didn't go that route, but I know a lot of others do. At $35-$40 for a true A lead, it's something to consider. And, as some others had also posted here, they do generate some darn good A leads. Again though, they give you the choice what track you want to go on.

Back