Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

These guys saved me. I'm brand new to insurance and doing something totally out of my element I've never done before. My wife and I are expecting our first baby and I've been completely scared to death. Ron has been amazing, has spent so much extra time working with me and I'm making money. Thank god! If you see this Ron, I'm so grateful to you, LifeTel and Brokers Alliance. Cheers everyone! :)

Run far far away from this company!!! I was conned into paying $595 to get started with Elly Weatherby. Communication at first was him was consistent and friendly. The first batch of B leads were over 6 months old which sux. By my second week I never heard from Elly again and of course never received anymore leads from him or Lifetel insurance. He'll con you and say set up a Paypal credit acct and pay the $595 which will be reimbursed when you hit like 5k in annual volume. Not a hard task. But when he ghosts you and doesnt supply leads...then you are screwed. Elly if you are reading this....you are bad business man. Enjoy that BBB rating while you can. This is not how you treat an agent. Especially one who went out on a limb to pay a guy they never met $595.
#karma

Okay now, seriously. I’ve been with LifeTel, and Elly, since March or April of last year. Elly also happens to be my manager, by the way. I paid the same $595 you paid (same that everyone pays which I also got back last May by producing). I went out on the exact same “limb” and working with the company has been the best experience I’ve had in insurance. It’s been one of the best experiences I’ve had in my working life. I’ll tell you this. I just returned from Ontario a little over a week ago, as I was invited out as part of their program for new managers. In fact, I posted about it earlier in the thread. I went out, met with all the players and these just have to be some of the nicest, best people out there. I met Jim, Ron, Rob, the girls and, yes, Elly, who I’ve spoken to on an almost daily basis the better part of nearly all of last year. During the whole, entire time and relationship with LifeTel and Elly, I don’t think I can recall a single phone call not returned by someone at the company, I’ve never had an email not returned, I’ve certainly never been brushed off, “ghosted” (whatever the hell that means). As a matter of fact, I don’t think I’ve had anything less than a consistently prompt, courteous, professional attitude at any time from anyone I’ve ever spoken to there and that begins wholly starting right with Elly. To me, that’s precisely how you run a good business. Just saying from my own direct experience, I would seriously doubt any assertion that Elly especially isn’t treating agents professionally or fairly. “Conned”, seriously. I’ve never felt that way. Actually, just the opposite. I’ve always found everyone there to be extremely forth coming. I’ve never felt not supported, left on my own or anything of the kind. I’ve followed their direction, asked for help when I needed it, always received it and I owe them my success and I’ve posted about that success in the pages of this very thread. I also owe them my loyalty, not that many out there still know what that word means. It’s just irritating there are so many vindictive a’holes out there. Just sounds so damn “Millennial” :nah:

Okay now, seriously. I’ve been with LifeTel, and Elly, since March or April of last year. Elly also happens to be my manager, by the way. I paid the same $595 you paid (same that everyone pays which I also got back last May by producing). I went out on the exact same “limb” and working with the company has been the best experience I’ve had in insurance. It’s been one of the best experiences I’ve had in my working life. I’ll tell you this. I just returned from Ontario a little over a week ago, as I was invited out as part of their program for new managers. In fact, I posted about it earlier in the thread. I went out, met with all the players and these just have to be some of the nicest, best people out there. I met Jim, Ron, Rob, the girls and, yes, Elly, who I’ve spoken to on an almost daily basis the better part of nearly all of last year. During the whole, entire time and relationship with LifeTel and Elly, I don’t think I can recall a single phone call not returned by someone at the company, I’ve never had an email not returned, I’ve certainly never been brushed off, “ghosted” (whatever the hell that means). As a matter of fact, I don’t think I’ve had anything less than a consistently prompt, courteous, professional attitude at any time from anyone I’ve ever spoken to there and that begins wholly starting right with Elly. To me, that’s precisely how you run a good business. Just saying from my own direct experience, I would seriously doubt any assertion that Elly especially isn’t treating agents professionally or fairly. “Conned”, seriously. I’ve never felt that way. Actually, just the opposite. I’ve always found everyone there to be extremely forth coming. I’ve never felt not supported, left on my own or anything of the kind. I’ve followed their direction, asked for help when I needed it, always received it and I owe them my success and I’ve posted about that success in the pages of this very thread. I also owe them my loyalty, not that many out there still know what that word means. It’s just irritating there are so many vindictive a’holes out there. Just sounds so damn “Millennial” :nah:

It's sooo true about the millennials. I heard someone refer to them recently as "life victims" LOL. They're just victims of life. They're not responsible for anything. Anything that ever happens to them is never their fault, is never in any way their own doing or a result of their own choices and actions. The rain just falls on their heads and they can't get out of the way. I thought it was a perfect and brilliant description LOL. :twitchy:

It's sooo true about the millennials. I heard someone refer to them recently as "life victims" LOL. They're just victims of life. They're not responsible for anything. Anything that ever happens to them is never their fault, is never in any way their own doing or a result of their own choices and actions. The rain just falls on their heads and they can't get out of the way. I thought it was a perfect and brilliant description LOL. :twitchy:

That's what happens when you get a trophy for showing up.:yes:

That's what happens when you get a trophy for showing up.:yes:

Hahaha. Sooo true, goillini. When I was a kid, you either won or you lost. If I lost, my dad would take me out and hit 10,000 grounders at me at a hundred miles an hour, even though it was little 'Kenny' at third who lost us the game LOL. Dad didn't ever want us, or by association he, to be the goat!

Much more on topic, but my LifeTel experience has been great. I work with Ron, but I understand Elly to be kind of a tyrant towards not "dropping the ball" and he being Ron's boss and the service I get from Ron, I have a hard time believing he doesn't practice what it sounds like he preaches.

I have a question though and goillini it seems like you might be the perfect person to ask. Nonmedical term: LifeTel pushes Phoenix hard for sure. Seems like Foresters is their main back up. I know they have Assurity. I know they have Transamerica, United Home Life, Fidelity, maybe VOYA (I haven't really inquired on that one). Who's the best on the market for nonmedical term? Is there another company out there who has a better or more competitive priced product? I saw the comment about loyalty and I'm definitely not trying to be disloyal to LifeTel, but is there another insurance company's product I should be asking about? I'd appreciate your feedback :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back