Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Hahaha. Sooo true, goillini. When I was a kid, you either won or you lost. If I lost, my dad would take me out and hit 10,000 grounders at me at a hundred miles an hour, even though it was little 'Kenny' at third who lost us the game LOL. Dad didn't ever want us, or by association he, to be the goat!

Much more on topic, but my LifeTel experience has been great. I work with Ron, but I understand Elly to be kind of a tyrant towards not "dropping the ball" and he being Ron's boss and the service I get from Ron, I have a hard time believing he doesn't practice what it sounds like he preaches.

I have a question though and goillini it seems like you might be the perfect person to ask. Nonmedical term: LifeTel pushes Phoenix hard for sure. Seems like Foresters is their main back up. I know they have Assurity. I know they have Transamerica, United Home Life, Fidelity, maybe VOYA (I haven't really inquired on that one). Who's the best on the market for nonmedical term? Is there another company out there who has a better or more competitive priced product? I saw the comment about loyalty and I'm definitely not trying to be disloyal to LifeTel, but is there another insurance company's product I should be asking about? I'd appreciate your feedback :biggrin:

I don't do much term, mostly Final Expense, so I'm not the perfect person to ask...but I'll tell you what I can.

I have Standard Life & Accident and their sister company American National. They have non-med up to $250,000 through age 65. They're priced better than Foresters and you can contract direct with them. Same product, but American National is Life(Term and UL), Annuites and Pensions...Standard Life & Accident Is Term and FE, and health products like Cancer, Short Term Nursing Home, etc.

Family Life has a Simplified Issue non-med up to $250.000 through age 60. It has 4 medical questions. Their sister company Central United Life has the best Dental/Vision/Hearing policy on the market and other health products like Cancer.

Hope that helps.

I don't do much term, mostly Final Expense, so I'm not the perfect person to ask...but I'll tell you what I can.

I have Standard Life & Accident and their sister company American National. They have non-med up to $250,000 through age 65. They're priced better than Foresters and you can contract direct with them. Same product, but American National is Life(Term and UL), Annuites and Pensions...Standard Life & Accident Is Term and FE, and health products like Cancer, Short Term Nursing Home, etc.

Family Life has a Simplified Issue non-med up to $250.000 through age 60. It has 4 medical questions. Their sister company Central United Life has the best Dental/Vision/Hearing policy on the market and other health products like Cancer.

Hope that helps.

Actually, that is helpful. I've heard of American National. Probably a stupid question, but American National is the same as ANICO, right? Same company, but everyone just calls them ANICO, is that correct? I even saw an email from some brokerage comparing their rates to some of the others carriers out there and I think I remember they looked pretty good. I know LifeTel has them and I've also seen them in my portal with Brokers Alliance. Nobody talks about them much though. I said before, the big push seems to be mostly just on Phoenix. Don't get me wrong, that's what I've been writing with LifeTel and I'll stick to it, if that's the best option. Just was curious what else might be out there I wasn't aware of. That's one of my faults though is to some times try to take on too much :swoon:

Actually, that is helpful. I've heard of American National. Probably a stupid question, but American National is the same as ANICO, right? Same company, but everyone just calls them ANICO, is that correct? I even saw an email from some brokerage comparing their rates to some of the others carriers out there and I think I remember they looked pretty good. I know LifeTel has them and I've also seen them in my portal with Brokers Alliance. Nobody talks about them much though. I said before, the big push seems to be mostly just on Phoenix. Don't get me wrong, that's what I've been writing with LifeTel and I'll stick to it, if that's the best option. Just was curious what else might be out there I wasn't aware of. That's one of my faults though is to some times try to take on too much :swoon:

Yes, American National is ANICO.:yes:

Hope that helps.

I've heard ANICO's underwriting is pretty tough. I haven't written them myself, so I don't know if that's true or not. I just heard they kick back a lot of cases. So, I'm really asking you goillini52. I know you said it's not your main area, but have you written any of the ANICO non-med product? If so, what was your experience? Definitely would like to get your thoughts.

I've heard ANICO's underwriting is pretty tough. I haven't written them myself, so I don't know if that's true or not. I just heard they kick back a lot of cases. So, I'm really asking you goillini52. I know you said it's not your main area, but have you written any of the ANICO non-med product? If so, what was your experience? Definitely would like to get your thoughts.

No I haven't written one. I'm supposed to be writing one next Saturday, although I'm planning on using their sister company...SLAICO. The price is the same, I assume that the UW is too. If I do end up writing the term, I'll try and remember to let you know how it goes. I'm writing the man and wife FE, and the plan is for the husband to also take term to cover the mortgage.

No I haven't written one. I'm supposed to be writing one next Saturday, although I'm planning on using their sister company...SLAICO. The price is the same, I assume that the UW is too. If I do end up writing the term, I'll try and remember to let you know how it goes. I'm writing the man and wife FE, and the plan is for the husband to also take term to cover the mortgage.

If you would, that'd be great! I was actually just looking up what I could find on them (ANICO) and their rates do look good, from what I just saw and what I've seen in the past. They're rates are probably even on ipipeline, come to think of it. I'd contract with them through LifeTel obviously, but I might just give em a real look. I'll keep an eye out and see what you have to say, if they do a good job processing. Good luck with your sale! :)

Hahaha. Sooo true, goillini. When I was a kid, you either won or you lost. If I lost, my dad would take me out and hit 10,000 grounders at me at a hundred miles an hour, even though it was little 'Kenny' at third who lost us the game LOL. Dad didn't ever want us, or by association he, to be the goat!

Much more on topic, but my LifeTel experience has been great. I work with Ron, but I understand Elly to be kind of a tyrant towards not "dropping the ball" and he being Ron's boss and the service I get from Ron, I have a hard time believing he doesn't practice what it sounds like he preaches.

I have a question though and goillini it seems like you might be the perfect person to ask. Nonmedical term: LifeTel pushes Phoenix hard for sure. Seems like Foresters is their main back up. I know they have Assurity. I know they have Transamerica, United Home Life, Fidelity, maybe VOYA (I haven't really inquired on that one). Who's the best on the market for nonmedical term? Is there another company out there who has a better or more competitive priced product? I saw the comment about loyalty and I'm definitely not trying to be disloyal to LifeTel, but is there another insurance company's product I should be asking about? I'd appreciate your feedback :biggrin:

Sagicor I heard is pretty good.. they do come up in non med term and non med GUL .. but I have not written any business with them yet

Take a look at Mutual of Omaha. How's the comp through lifetel?

Sagicor? Who's that? Is that really a company LOL? Nice name. I'm kidding. I know they're really a company. I've never looked at them, though. Maybe, I'll give them a glance also. The Mutual of Omaha product I have seen. That one is pricey, but I also think it's one of the last of its' kind left that has a return of premium rider. What the heck ever happened to return of premium anyway? Used to be almost everyone had it. Now it's a little tough to find and becoming more so by the day. Seriously, are the carriers losing money on that rider and that's why companies are pulling it? Honestly, I'd curious to know, if you have any feedback. My LifeTel contracts are very good, by the way. I mentioned now being in their management program, so I'm at their "RVP" level on just about everything which basically has me north of 100% on nearly all carriers. :biggrin:

Back