Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Who are their preferred carriers? What level are they contacting you at?

They'll start me at 85% for now then eventually 95%. I only contracted with Foresters and Assurity. There are more but I'm saving those till I confirm they are ok. They also signed a document that I'll get my money back after I sell about $5k AP. Just scoping these guys out and see what happens. I had an extra $600 to play with. ;) You never know.

They'll start me at 85% for now then eventually 95%. I only contracted with Foresters and Assurity. There are more but I'm saving those till I confirm they are ok. They also signed a document that I'll get my money back after I sell about $5k AP. Just scoping these guys out and see what happens. I had an extra $600 to play with. ;) You never know.

Don't you realize that you'll be losing $120-180 on each average sale of $50 a month? You can buy a lot of leads for that.:yes:

Love your username.

Greetings Insurance Forum! It's a pleasure to be in communication with you. As a company, it is one of our highest priorities to establish the best online presence possible. We strive to be transparent and to ensure that all details regarding our company are being accurately conveyed. If you'll permit us, we'd like to join the discussion and contribute the following.

The LifeTel company website is located at LifeTelInsure. This should be viewed as our site for all agent recruiting and marketing. We do have an additional website located at LifeTelWeb which was originally created as a 'spec site'. We've chosen to leave it active, but it does not play much of a role in our daily operations. Neither of these sites were designed for lead generation, although we do receive the occasional inquiry via FASTQuote.

LifeTel is currently posting for open agent positions on various sites and will continue to do so. While opportunities in the industry may at times seem similar, we ask that you contact us directly for specific details on our actual company, carriers, systems and programs. While we do acknowledge we're not the only company of our kind in this space, we feel as though we have a very unique approach and style and we encourage you to learn more.

Our agent system consisting of 2 paths forward for leads does have a program cost. It is an item that is not generally negotiable with us. Please note that we are just one of many companies in the market that have a cost associated with our lead system. However, there are absolutely no costs of any kind for agents seeking only competitive contracts.

Finally, we provide 2 different starting commission levels on our lead system, as we often hire agents of varying experience. Those agents newer, needing an expected amount of extra help might be better served at our 85% starting level. Those more experienced typically start at 95%. That determination we leave entirely in the hands of the agent. Regardless, we feel both starting levels are very fair and competitive.

All LifeTel records, including our corporate information, filings, licensing, etc., are available online by a simple search. Additional company information and references are available upon request. If you have direct questions, please feel free to send us a private message. Again, we'd like to participate directly in the thread and always provide professional responses with information where appropriate. Thank you!

I signed up with these guys Friday but I’m still doing some “scoping” also. I got relicensed in January and am trying to reenter insurance after an 8 year hiatus. It’s been frustrating because I’m amazed in 8 years how little has changed in the business. Still everybody wants you to drive 400 miles a day, spend a fortune on leads, no one wants to spend time training and they still want you to pimp your family and friends. At least these folks seem to have a different approach. I’m hoping this turns out to be a worthwhile venture, especially after completely wasting almost 3 months and a lot of money with another group who goes by a well known 3 letters. Will not name them, but I’m sure everyone knows. Brand new here but at least I can say the initial training looks good, the commissions seem reasonable based on what I’ve seen and been offered and a very nice young man helped with all my contracting this morning and seemed very professional. Too new to report much more than that but I’ll try to watch the thread and share my results as well.

I signed up with these guys Friday but I’m still doing some “scoping” also. I got relicensed in January and am trying to reenter insurance after an 8 year hiatus. It’s been frustrating because I’m amazed in 8 years how little has changed in the business. Still everybody wants you to drive 400 miles a day, spend a fortune on leads, no one wants to spend time training and they still want you to pimp your family and friends. At least these folks seem to have a different approach. I’m hoping this turns out to be a worthwhile venture, especially after completely wasting almost 3 months and a lot of money with another group who goes by a well known 3 letters. Will not name them, but I’m sure everyone knows. Brand new here but at least I can say the initial training looks good, the commissions seem reasonable based on what I’ve seen and been offered and a very nice young man helped with all my contracting this morning and seemed very professional. Too new to report much more than that but I’ll try to watch the thread and share my results as well.

Well said. It's ok to say NAA. I was a victim too :no:

----------

Verdict:

Good News: They are real, I was able to get contracted, and got a business email address and got the leads.

Bad News: The free leads they give you are bogus. 96% of the are bad phone numbers, I came across 2 people that requested internet quote 6 months ago and have already gotten insurance.

My take: It't still to early. I'm still scoping. I noticed that they were a little unorganized on who will provide the leads.

Well said. It's ok to say NAA. I was a victim too :no:

----------

Verdict:

Good News: They are real, I was able to get contracted, and got a business email address and got the leads.

Bad News: The free leads they give you are bogus. 96% of the are bad phone numbers, I came across 2 people that requested internet quote 6 months ago and have already gotten insurance.

My take: It't still to early. I'm still scoping. I noticed that they were a little unorganized on who will provide the leads.

I also know they're real, as I got contracted as well and I actually found all of that to go very smoothly. How long have you had the leads? How many did they send? What did they send? You mentioned a couple of times that they seemed unorganized. I haven't experienced any of that. Who sent you the leads? I guess I'm asking how that part was unorganized. Are they responsive to you... helpful?

New agent here. Fairly new, overall. I got my first leads Monday. Wrote my first 2 today. Husband and wife both with Foresters $80 per month and $35 per month (wife). Both nonmed. Came from the mail leads.

New agent here. Fairly new, overall. I got my first leads Monday. Wrote my first 2 today. Husband and wife both with Foresters $80 per month and $35 per month (wife). Both nonmed. Came from the mail leads.

What about the internet leads? Are you having any luck with those?

Back