Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

I almost hate to say, because it's been working so well, but I've been buying UT and ID B Leads like crazy. Reason being, I think there's just overall less competition out there in general. For example, you can buy plenty of TX leads, the people are friendly and I believe personally that TX is a good "insurance state". That all being said, there are lots more agents and groups mailing out there and you automatically know that the volume of competition is that much greater. Since we don't have to go out and see these people anyway, it only stands to reason to buy B's in areas that are smaller and therefore less agent saturated. For me, I'm trying to buy them again in the smaller and more out of the way markets, as opposed to the larger obviously harder hit states and areas.

how many do you order each week from those states and what is your close ratio?
Thx again

In 31 posts + - not one person over 100 posts relying to this thread.

Let that sink in..........

No value at all, just continued allowable spam.

how many do you order each week from those states and what is your close ratio?
Thx again

I buy 30 per week and close roughly 1 in 5. The nice part is that they're mortgage protection and so a good number of my sales are 2 applications, husband and wife.

And I just love how the gallery continues to hate the fact that we're just normal agents and not professional posters. I've been posting in this thread for about a year now myself. I've posted, according to the forum, about 36 times in a year, but you can't be credible to the gallery until you've reached that all important "100 post mark". So incredibly stupid :goofy:

----------

If one even bothered to look through, many with over 100 posts have posted in this thread. I just haven't yet. As just a normal dude with a job and a social life, at the current rate, in 2 more years I'll reach "100 posts" and then it'll be "okay" apparently and I can post about my personal experiences working with a company. Unless I just jump in to other threads and spout nonsense about things I know nothing about and then I can reach the needed mark faster. Clearly, there's plenty of that out here. Absolute idiocy :no:

Hey im with Lifetel going on 4 weeks now, I had a rough first start because I lost my father but I will tell you, every B lead has picked up the phone, every email to and from Elly W has been answered every time. I just sold my first 2 policies last night but building a nice pipeline with so many others. I was on a cloud with other issues last week and made no calls, thats on me! I will keep posting results. I need to get to 2k a week where mikeyv is. Bronco what are you doing a week may I ask.

----------

tkruger what questions do you have i will answer anything you want.

Don't worry about it. At least your posts are informative which is more than you can say about most of the blowhards' posts on here. To find any useful information on here you have to wade through all the BS and personal attacks. It's hardly worth it.

Hey im with Lifetel going on 4 weeks now, I had a rough first start because I lost my father but I will tell you, every B lead has picked up the phone, every email to and from Elly W has been answered every time. I just sold my first 2 policies last night but building a nice pipeline with so many others. I was on a cloud with other issues last week and made no calls, thats on me! I will keep posting results. I need to get to 2k a week where mikeyv is. Bronco what are you doing a week may I ask.

----------

tkruger what questions do you have i will answer anything you want.

First, thanks Texas agent! Seriously, right?! It's just the dumbest thing to say. "You don't have 100 posts"... Ar, ar, ar. What a total moron. And you're so right about the personal attacks :goofy:

Redbeard, by the time everything is said and done, my expenses and so on, I'm averaging right at or just above $2k each week. That's what I used to average in the field also, but SO much better this way. I love not having to leave the house! I tell you though, Phoenix had slowed down for a spell and then they just opened the gates and issued a bunch of my cases all at once and I had almost a $4,000 deposit a couple of weeks ago. If I could do that every week, I'd be one heck of a happy man. :yes:

I'm currently in the process of joining Lifetel. Since there isn't much info on them, I was hoping to know how the producers find and compare policies for clients and how are the leads sent to the producers?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I have read the entirety of this forum.

I'm currently in the process of joining Lifetel. Since there isn't much info on them, I was hoping to know how the producers find and compare policies for clients and how are the leads sent to the producers?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I have read the entirety of this forum.

During training, whichever manager will give you a handful of go-to starting carriers and they'll give you some "triggers" of when (in what situations) you write this carrier and product or another. However, you can see all of the carriers and their ranking against one another particularly on iPipeline. In a way, you can do the same on Winflex also.

Weekly free leads are sent via email usually every Monday afternoon. You can buy the better B Leads and those can get sent every day and the A Leads are always sent daily as they come back.

During training, whichever manager will give you a handful of go-to starting carriers and they'll give you some "triggers" of when (in what situations) you write this carrier and product or another. However, you can see all of the carriers and their ranking against one another particularly on iPipeline. In a way, you can do the same on Winflex also.

Weekly free leads are sent via email usually every Monday afternoon. You can buy the better B Leads and those can get sent every day and the A Leads are always sent daily as they come back.

I really want to thank you Broncos12 and others who have stated their experience with Lifetel. I joined a couple of weeks ago and due to having another job it took awhile to finish the webinars sent by Elly. After receiving the free leads I'm still waiting for my first sell but am getting responses as well as a few quotes here and there. I would like to ask, would. either you suggest focusing more on purchasing the leads because I am running into the issue of a majority of the leads/ potential clients already being covered. I plan to purchase A leads eventually when my budget can reach that amount but for now would B leads be better for a limited budget and what would you think your sale to purchase for purchased B leads be? (3 out of every 10) And keep posting Broncos12, Redbeard22 & others that are sending positive vibes and feedback for those who are rookies in this industry such as myself. For texas agent obviously I'm in texas as well, are things still going well for you and is there any advice from what stated prior that you can chime in on.

Back