Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

And how rare loyalty truly is these days. I said it before that good people out actually trying for their agents deserve that loyalty and praise occasionally when it's due. It shouldn't just be those out to disparage who speak.

I admire the nearly 2,500 posts. I can't even imagine how long that takes to accumulate LOL. Utah is a stunningly gorgeous place, by the way. I've seen some waterways there that I'm sure have to just be an absolute joy :biggrin:

Holy Crap!! New agent here and I am amazed/shocked at how much I am going to be able to learn from so many of you. So, I will be reading threads all weekend! This looks like it will take most of tonight! Not going captive, so will look at new client acquisition strategies as well!! Enjoy the weekend! Tom

Holy Crap!! New agent here and I am amazed/shocked at how much I am going to be able to learn from so many of you. So, I will be reading threads all weekend! This looks like it will take most of tonight! Not going captive, so will look at new client acquisition strategies as well!! Enjoy the weekend! Tom

Do you guys think everyone on the forum is retarded. Spare us please. The program might be amazing, but your efforts to dissuade any negative comments is laughable, and all the "new agents" signing up is an old trick tried by many, but believed by none. Dumb shits!!

Last edited:
Do you guys think everyone on the forum is retarded. Spare us please. The program might be amazing, but your efforts to dissuade any negative comments is laughable, and all the "new agents" signing up is an old trick tried by many, but believed by none. Dumb shits!!

No, you're the total "dumb ****". You and people like you who troll the threads and throw the attacks and insults referenced by one of the other posters around. I produce with this company. Congratulations though. I'm sure you'll be a "Guru" and over 2,000 posts in no time. And, poor dude above you. Sounds like a just a bright-eyed newbie enamored with the resource and then he has to be insulted by your retarded ass. Welcome to the industry, Tom LOL ;)

I don't know what possesses them. What kind of jackass do you have to be to say something so dumb. Does it just make them feel like their somebody. They're just out there "on patrol", on the threads, "throwing shade", kicking knee caps. It's "little man", unimportant syndrome and it probably just makes them feel so good about themselves. Don't sweat him, Mike. I'm guessing it's just another one 30 or under. Dare I use the "M" word :D

I don't know what possesses them. What kind of jackass do you have to be to say something so dumb. Does it just make them feel like their somebody. They're just out there "on patrol", on the threads, "throwing shade", kicking knee caps. It's "little man", unimportant syndrome and it probably just makes them feel so good about themselves. Don't sweat him, Mike. I'm guessing it's just another one 30 or under. Dare I use the "M" word :D

It's like I said, he's a "symptom". Have a great weekend all ;)

Now that the young "genii" have shown their worth and brilliance yet again, who IS the "A- rated carrier with approval in 120 seconds" we got the eblast about today? I didn't get a chance to ask. Do you know, Mikey? I figured they probably told you guys first. Let us know, if you know. I can wait until Monday to ask, but if you know I can check it out. "120 seconds" sounds pretty good to me :err:

Now that the young "genii" have shown their worth and brilliance yet again, who IS the "A- rated carrier with approval in 120 seconds" we got the eblast about today? I didn't get a chance to ask. Do you know, Mikey? I figured they probably told you guys first. Let us know, if you know. I can wait until Monday to ask, but if you know I can check it out. "120 seconds" sounds pretty good to me :err:

Sounds like Sagicor.

Back