Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?     
Old 04-13-2016, 06:52 PM   #21
Super Genius

State: broncos12 is an Insurance Agent from
Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com? Re: Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?
Well I do agree there are a good amount of bad phones. But they're internet leads. They did tell me that would happen. I am having a little luck sending emails to them. I actually had a couple people respond to me and I'm supposed to be able to follow up with them. I will say that the template they gave me for that does work. I do want to pay these 2 cases quick and buy some A's.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?
Old 04-13-2016, 06:58 PM   #22
kneegrow1219 on Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

State: kneegrow1219 is an Insurance Agent from
Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com? Re: Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?
I just wrote one too $1,391AP
Old 04-13-2016, 11:26 PM   #23
Super Genius

Congrats "kneegrow"! (I hate the way that screenname sounds) Nice case indeed. You and me are on the board!

I had some bad phones on the internet leads also, but they told me I would. I did have some luck sending emails to those prospects and I had a couple get back to me and I'm supposed to follow up. I used the email template they gave me and it worked. Hope I close a couple out of those.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:10 AM   #24

Originally Posted by mikeyv7 View Post
What about the internet leads? Are you having any luck with those?
They give you a mixture of internet leads and mail leads. The one I wrote was from the mail leads. They internet leads I thought were a waist of time.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:08 AM   #25
Super Genius

Originally Posted by kneegrow1219 View Post
They give you a mixture of internet leads and mail leads. The one I wrote was from the mail leads. They internet leads I thought were a waist of time.
I didn't have much luck on many of the phones on the internet leads, but I am by sending the e-mails. People are replying to me. I haven't closed one yet, but I have a couple good prospects.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:36 AM   #26
Super Genius

State: mikeyv7 is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by broncos12 View Post
Congrats "kneegrow"! (I hate the way that screenname sounds) Nice case indeed. You and me are on the board!

I had some bad phones on the internet leads also, but they told me I would. I did have some luck sending emails to those prospects and I had a couple get back to me and I'm supposed to follow up. I used the email template they gave me and it worked. Hope I close a couple out of those.
Where is this template? I didn't see that anywhere. Did the Lifetel guys give that to you?
Old 04-15-2016, 01:40 PM   #27
Super Genius

Wrote 1! BAMM! Internet Lead $212 a month with North American term. Mild diabetes so he needs an exam. He'll qualify though.

Yes, I got the e-mail template from Elly.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:20 PM   #28

State: aggies23 is an Insurance Agent from
Just curious what the latest stats are for this company. Is anyone selling the average 10+ apps a week? I'm thinking about jumping aboard this train to try it out.
Old 04-20-2016, 02:46 PM   #29

Not me. You will need to buy leads to reach to that level. I haven't put 100% in yet to see the capabilities because of other stuff i needed to do. Will focus on it tomorrow
Old 04-20-2016, 07:56 PM   #30
Super Genius

I wrote 4 last week out of my free leads. I got a couple nice premiums too. I was told to expect 2-4 or 5 out of those. I'm barely just starting on this week's stack. Kneegrow is right though. It's going to take buying some extra leads to get to higher numbers and I plan on buying some "A"'s, as they call them, as soon as I place a case or 2. I have a couple nonmed's and I'm hoping I can get those placed quick and then spend a little of that money back on to some.
Reply to Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions