Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Well I do agree there are a good amount of bad phones. But they're internet leads. They did tell me that would happen. I am having a little luck sending emails to them. I actually had a couple people respond to me and I'm supposed to be able to follow up with them. I will say that the template they gave me for that does work. I do want to pay these 2 cases quick and buy some A's.

Congrats "kneegrow"! (I hate the way that screenname sounds) Nice case indeed. You and me are on the board!:biggrin:

I had some bad phones on the internet leads also, but they told me I would. I did have some luck sending emails to those prospects and I had a couple get back to me and I'm supposed to follow up. I used the email template they gave me and it worked. Hope I close a couple out of those.

They give you a mixture of internet leads and mail leads. The one I wrote was from the mail leads. They internet leads I thought were a waist of time.

I didn't have much luck on many of the phones on the internet leads, but I am by sending the e-mails. People are replying to me. I haven't closed one yet, but I have a couple good prospects.

Congrats "kneegrow"! (I hate the way that screenname sounds) Nice case indeed. You and me are on the board!:biggrin:

I had some bad phones on the internet leads also, but they told me I would. I did have some luck sending emails to those prospects and I had a couple get back to me and I'm supposed to follow up. I used the email template they gave me and it worked. Hope I close a couple out of those.

Where is this template? I didn't see that anywhere. Did the Lifetel guys give that to you?

Wrote 1!:biggrin: BAMM! Internet Lead $212 a month with North American term. Mild diabetes so he needs an exam. He'll qualify though.

Yes, I got the e-mail template from Elly.

Just curious what the latest stats are for this company. Is anyone selling the average 10+ apps a week? I'm thinking about jumping aboard this train to try it out.

Not me. You will need to buy leads to reach to that level. I haven't put 100% in yet to see the capabilities because of other stuff i needed to do. Will focus on it tomorrow

I wrote 4 last week out of my free leads. I got a couple nice premiums too. I was told to expect 2-4 or 5 out of those. I'm barely just starting on this week's stack. Kneegrow is right though. It's going to take buying some extra leads to get to higher numbers and I plan on buying some "A"'s, as they call them, as soon as I place a case or 2. I have a couple nonmed's and I'm hoping I can get those placed quick and then spend a little of that money back on to some.

Back