Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Yeah I just signed up with LifeTel and I'm just getting started. I was scheduled to talk with Elly after reviewing all the training materials but he had to cancel so he sent me an instructional letter for how to get started. I'm having a little trouble with the I-go eapp and need help. I called Jim but the lady that answered just said to email. I sure wish somebody in the company would take the time to help me get started.. I mean, I've sold a ton of policies with Mutual of Omaha through the eapp, so I know how to use it but specifically, Elly said that Forester's will be my "go-to" for non med term. But Foresters does't load in the eapp when I add the info on the fist page like age, amount etc.

----------

Does anybody know how the new fiduciary rules are implemented in this Lifetel's system?

Yeah I just signed up with LifeTel and I'm just getting started. I was scheduled to talk with Elly after reviewing all the training materials but he had to cancel so he sent me an instructional letter for how to get started. I'm having a little trouble with the I-go eapp and need help. I called Jim but the lady that answered just said to email. I sure wish somebody in the company would take the time to help me get started.. I mean, I've sold a ton of policies with Mutual of Omaha through the eapp, so I know how to use it but specifically, Elly said that Forester's will be my "go-to" for non med term. But Foresters does't load in the eapp when I add the info on the fist page like age, amount etc.

ColeyMoley... Foresters works on iGO just like Mutual of Omaha and a host of the other carriers. If you can do it with MOO, Foresters is really no different. Phoenix is on its' own platform, though. Off the record, I know Elly and Jim will let you write any non-med carrier you want. After all, they have every company. Have you asked him about MOO or whomever else you might want to write? If he had to cancel on you, I'm sure it had to just be temporary thing. Have you tried him (Elly) on the problem you're having with Foresters iGO?

----------

----------

Does anybody know how the new fiduciary rules are implemented in this Lifetel's system?

What specifically? I can probably help you.

Thanks Broncos! The problem seems to be that when I try to get products listed on the eapp, about 20 products will populate from aig, American national, Assurity etc. but I don't see foresters there. I'm searching 59 at 200k. so why doesn't forester's populate? Also, how long have you been with Lifetel? What is your impression of it thus far? How is your lead cost in ratio to your annualized premiums? persistency? I've been selling annuities through an RIA for a few months so I have taken a small brake from insurance. Do we need to implement the 84.24 rule? did I get that right? 80-20? 80sumpthin etc. commission disclaimer

Thanks Broncos! The problem seems to be that when I try to get products listed on the eapp, about 20 products will populate from aig, American national, Assurity etc. but I don't see foresters there. I'm searching 59 at 200k. so why doesn't forester's populate? Also, how long have you been with Lifetel? What is your impression of it thus far? How is your lead cost in ratio to your annualized premiums? persistency? I've been selling annuities through an RIA for a few months so I have taken a small brake from insurance. Do we need to implement the 84.24 rule? did I get that right? 80-20? 80sumpthin etc. commission disclaimer

In my personal iGO portal, it gives me the option to eapp with Foresters as well. I actually write more Phoenix than Foresters, but I have done some eapps with Foresters in my iGO account. Not sure why it doesn't show up for you, but I'm sure it's an easy fix. Maybe you just need to be made active for it in your portal or something. I'd speak to Elly about that and I'm sure he and the group will get it going for you.

Regarding your other questions, I'm going on 2 years now with LifeTel. All of your other questions are answered throughout this thread, believe it or not. I want to say that I've commented some on these specific questions and I know Mike V has certainly. Read the whole thread and I think you'll find what you're looking for.

Finally, if the rule you're referencing is what I believe it to be from your comments, no, it doesn't apply or play in to just the core life sales program with LifeTel. Having said that, I've received some routine emails from my state regarding compliance updates and so on, so you might just want to check on specifics for your state and any other states you might be working. And, I'd bounce that off the guys at LifeTel as well, just to make sure you're in full compliance wherever you plan to be selling.

Hello Bama :) Free leads are fine, but "Man cannot live by free leads alone". Before long, you've got to get yourself working on some freshy's. Should make all of the difference in the world for you.

Mikeyv7 first of all your posts have been the reason I have joined Lifetel. It has been very informative. I received my first leads last week and I have gone thru the B leads provided and still emailing the internet leads. Are leads sent weekly in the beginning? Also do you use a CRM or any other technology to be more efficient? I have read all the posts on this thread. I want to work as smartly and efficient as possible.

Thanks.

Ellie

Hello Bama :) Free leads are fine, but "Man cannot live by free leads alone". Before long, you've got to get yourself working on some freshy's. Should make all of the difference in the world for you.

Mikeyv7 I really need to speak with you can you pm me so I can call you? I am a Lifetel agent.

Thanks.

Ellie

Any LifeTel producer in South Carolina?

I have a NC non resident license and I work a good amount of NC leads. I didn't pick up a SC license, because I heard that product and some rider approvals can be a little tricky. I don't really know directly if that's true or not, though. You could have a very wide open market there, for all I know. Go hit it hard!

Back