Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?     
Old 08-29-2017, 11:48 AM   #381
Super Genius

State: broncos12 is an Insurance Agent from
Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com? Re: Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?
Originally Posted by SOINagent View Post
Hello everybody. Just joined Lifetel and am excited to get started. Even after looking at scripts and all of the webinars, still a little nervous about the process. I'm kind of a hands on guy. Is anyone with Lifetel in the state of Indiana or surrounding states that would be up to letting me sit in on some call with you to check out the process? Thanks in advance!
Calls, schmalls and nix the roll play while you're at it. Dive in the pool and just get wet. Like you say, you're a "hands on" guy and it's a hands on business. Dial the phone, follow your script and in the beginning just try to quote everybody you speak to. Time to hop off the bench and get in the game, Charlie Brown
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?
Old 09-01-2017, 01:54 AM   #382
Expert

State: Pz951 is an Insurance Agent from
Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com? Re: Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?
Working in telesales through a different industry, I've recently learned about FE telesales and then found this company through a Craigslist ad. I responded to the ad and have found nothing but good things about the system. Although I'm interested in working from home, I live only about 20 min away from the California office. This weekend I am looking to getting my pre-licencing time started then move on to my state exam so I can hopefully jump on board with this company asap. I'm defiantly excited by all the positive feedback from people who are already set doing business and I look forward to joining this awesome company!
Old 09-01-2017, 12:29 PM   #383
Super Genius

Originally Posted by Pz951 View Post
Working in telesales through a different industry, I've recently learned about FE telesales and then found this company through a Craigslist ad. I responded to the ad and have found nothing but good things about the system. Although I'm interested in working from home, I live only about 20 min away from the California office. This weekend I am looking to getting my pre-licencing time started then move on to my state exam so I can hopefully jump on board with this company asap. I'm defiantly excited by all the positive feedback from people who are already set doing business and I look forward to joining this awesome company!
Welcome to the ranks, Pz. Good luck on your course
Old 09-03-2017, 01:47 AM   #384

State: SOINagent is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by broncos12 View Post
Calls, schmalls and nix the roll play while you're at it. Dive in the pool and just get wet. Like you say, you're a "hands on" guy and it's a hands on business. Dial the phone, follow your script and in the beginning just try to quote everybody you speak to. Time to hop off the bench and get in the game, Charlie Brown
Good stuff . Have you had any issues with the Pipeline and win flex websites? Every time I try to login there is an error on both websites. It would be nice to have this stuff working before I start hammering the phones.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:24 PM   #385
Super Genius

Originally Posted by SOINagent View Post
Good stuff . Have you had any issues with the Pipeline and win flex websites? Every time I try to login there is an error on both websites. It would be nice to have this stuff working before I start hammering the phones.
No issues at all. Those sites are always up. Are you trying to access by logging in to your Levinson account?
Old 09-05-2017, 04:39 PM   #386

State: SOINagent is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by broncos12 View Post
No issues at all. Those sites are always up. Are you trying to access by logging in to your Levinson account?
Yes I am trying to go through Levison.
Reply to Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions