Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

I am New to LifeTel.
Has anyone made over $100K having been there at least a year?

Appreciate any responses.

Thnx,

Hows your experience so far?

----------

Hello, I passed my exam. I am with LifeTel and currently learning the system through webinar. New to the industry. I hope to be talking to many of you to guide me through.

How's your experience so far?

Not so bad, and you? I just added North Carolina license. Internet leads no success so far!

Had a delay in prelicesing, cant start until this coming week however wanted to see if anybody who just jumped on board had any success yet. Have you purchased any leads yet?

Had a delay in prelicesing, cant start until this coming week however wanted to see if anybody who just jumped on board had any success yet. Have you purchased any leads yet?

I've been with LifeTel for awhile now. I buy leads every week. Mostly, A leads through their co-op program. Those leads are really good. I've found a knack on the supplement B's as well. Writing good biz week in and week out, out of them. By the way, seeing one of the other posts, get a dialer if you want to get activity out of the internet leads. If you look back through the thread, others have said the same ;)

I've been with LifeTel for awhile now. I buy leads every week. Mostly, A leads through their co-op program. Those leads are really good. I've found a knack on the supplement B's as well. Writing good biz week in and week out, out of them. By the way, seeing one of the other posts, get a dialer if you want to get activity out of the internet leads. If you look back through the thread, others have said the same ;)

Thanks for the input. i have been reading through the earlier posts and other posts as well however just as anything else, I've also noticed some negative feed back in regards to the process so I wanted to reach out to someone who has had some time to adsorb the system to verify its been working.

Thanks for the input. i have been reading through the earlier posts and other posts as well however just as anything else, I've also noticed some negative feed back in regards to the process so I wanted to reach out to someone who has had some time to adsorb the system to verify its been working.

The process and system works great, as long as you just work it right. It's when yokals insist on "tweaking it" and then changing it and trying to reinvent it that some have issues. Trust me, I've seen it first hand :goofy:

Any recommendations on a dialer anyone???

Back