Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Hopefully, this helps you some. It's been a couple of months now and I have transitioned to full time which was my goal from the beginning. This is now my sole and full time focus and it's easily an 8 hour day. It wasn't at first, when it was just the selling. Now that I have cases in, in underwriting, some in exams, following up on requirements etc., it's a full day for sure. I, and I'm assuming everyone else, get free weekly leads, usually every Tuesday, and they're a mixture of mail and internet leads, as has been talked about here in the thread. We get those every week, as long as we're submitting cases that can be tracked back to those leads. You can purchase additional leads, real, solid A leads and the costs vary. It's kind of cool because they have their own mailhouse and they mail everything. You can literally get almost any kind of life lead you want through them. They even have annuity leads which I haven't and probably won't try just yet. You can get mortgage protection A leads for between $30-$40 per, if you're buying by the lead, but, as was suggested to me, I did my own mailing with them and got a pretty good return and my average lead cost was right around $27. Those leads were great and I'm trying to make sure I always have the cash flow to try to now do a mailing each week. I like mortgage protection leads and I know that market. They also have final expense leads, true just mail life leads and on and on. I haven't done any final expense with them yet, but have been told the average cost would be a little cheaper because they're costs to mail those are less. Postage cost, basically, is what I understood. They have good B leads also though and those are $3 each. I really like those and you can buy 10 of those for the cost of one A lead. You can really do anything through them on leads and they give you a lot of choices and options. 8-9 applications each week is my current average. Last week I wrote 11 because I had a good number that were both husband and wife. I'm averaging about $2,000 per week in commissions. My low week lately was around $1,500 and I had a $2,800 week a couple of weeks ago. After the money I'm trying to put back in to additional leads, it's really about $2,000 a week. We get paid very quickly on the non medical stuff and that's why I even mentioned that in an earlier post. They stress selling the non medical products and for very good reason. It seems like all of those pay in about a week, as long as they get approved. With me being involved and helping push, they do as good a job on medical cases as I've seen. Those still take 3-4 weeks to pay though and it depends A LOT on how fast the exam gets done. Last, I had my license before I joined them and I paid for it all myself. I'm in Colorado and I want to say that it cost me a little over $400. It took almost a month to get my license with my license class, the exam, fingerprinting and waiting on the state to process everything. I think those are all the questions I can answer for you from my direct dealings with them. I don't know anything personally on the $300 program fee, but I think it has to do with their program for people getting their license with them. I paid $600.
Thank you so much I really appreciate your response. I've been in sales for 20 years but it's always been in an office and I would like to do something where I'm at home.
I am new to the industry but I'm not afraid of that and so I'll be working on getting my license. Do you mind if I ask how long you've had your license? Is there The opportunity to earn money while studying to get the license?
It looks like it took you about two months to work full-time with them and to start making a good income?
$2000 a week that's after you've paid for your leads correct? Do you mind if I ask what your close ratio is and how long the sales cycle is? Thank you so much I appreciate all of your help.

Hopefully, this helps you some. It's been a couple of months now and I have transitioned to full time which was my goal from the beginning. This is now my sole and full time focus and it's easily an 8 hour day. It wasn't at first, when it was just the selling. Now that I have cases in, in underwriting, some in exams, following up on requirements etc., it's a full day for sure. I, and I'm assuming everyone else, get free weekly leads, usually every Tuesday, and they're a mixture of mail and internet leads, as has been talked about here in the thread. We get those every week, as long as we're submitting cases that can be tracked back to those leads. You can purchase additional leads, real, solid A leads and the costs vary. It's kind of cool because they have their own mailhouse and they mail everything. You can literally get almost any kind of life lead you want through them. They even have annuity leads which I haven't and probably won't try just yet. You can get mortgage protection A leads for between $30-$40 per, if you're buying by the lead, but, as was suggested to me, I did my own mailing with them and got a pretty good return and my average lead cost was right around $27. Those leads were great and I'm trying to make sure I always have the cash flow to try to now do a mailing each week. I like mortgage protection leads and I know that market. They also have final expense leads, true just mail life leads and on and on. I haven't done any final expense with them yet, but have been told the average cost would be a little cheaper because they're costs to mail those are less. Postage cost, basically, is what I understood. They have good B leads also though and those are $3 each. I really like those and you can buy 10 of those for the cost of one A lead. You can really do anything through them on leads and they give you a lot of choices and options. 8-9 applications each week is my current average. Last week I wrote 11 because I had a good number that were both husband and wife. I'm averaging about $2,000 per week in commissions. My low week lately was around $1,500 and I had a $2,800 week a couple of weeks ago. After the money I'm trying to put back in to additional leads, it's really about $2,000 a week. We get paid very quickly on the non medical stuff and that's why I even mentioned that in an earlier post. They stress selling the non medical products and for very good reason. It seems like all of those pay in about a week, as long as they get approved. With me being involved and helping push, they do as good a job on medical cases as I've seen. Those still take 3-4 weeks to pay though and it depends A LOT on how fast the exam gets done. Last, I had my license before I joined them and I paid for it all myself. I'm in Colorado and I want to say that it cost me a little over $400. It took almost a month to get my license with my license class, the exam, fingerprinting and waiting on the state to process everything. I think those are all the questions I can answer for you from my direct dealings with them. I don't know anything personally on the $300 program fee, but I think it has to do with their program for people getting their license with them. I paid $600.

I signed up with them on Friday and now I'm studying for my license. I hope you're still doing well and getting a lot of support. How many calls a day are you making. In the mailing you did how many leads did you get and how many have you closed?
Are you still averaging about 2000 a week after you purchased your leads? Thanks so much for your help.

Join them. Contracted with them. Paid fee thinking the promise of 100 leads per week at no additional cost was a good idea. However, the leads are over a year old. Got back over 60 emails as non-deliverable. Not worth it.

----------

Sorry but leads are so old. Got bad responses and no responses. Not worth it.

Join them. Contracted with them. Paid fee thinking the promise of 100 leads per week at no additional cost was a good idea. However, the leads are over a year old. Got back over 60 emails as non-deliverable. Not worth it.

----------

Sorry but leads are so old. Got bad responses and no responses. Not worth it.

So obviously you're referencing strictly the internet leads. They're "free" internet leads and I was told initially only to expect an extra case or 2 a week out of those, maybe. And, if you actually work them and build a little flow, you can get a case or 2 a week from them. I mostly have. I was told exactly what to expect out of those though and what I was told and instructed to do has completely held up. Didn't they tell you those wouldn't be what to make and plan your week out of? I was told that before I got my first leads sent to me. By the way, the internet leads are not a year old. They're not brand new certainly, but then I was told they were not going to be new. I've had some a month old and I've had some older of course, but who cares. Again, you send the e-mails, work with the ones that go through and talk to you whoever you can and if you get the extra case a week then great. I was told to hammer on my mail leads, B leads and A leads (A leads I'm buying) and that's where my sales are primarily coming from. The B lead mail leads I think are good and I've had good results there. I was told though to put some $ back in each week and I could get their best leads. Their A leads are really good and that's what I'm making my week on now. They tell you flat out the B leads they give you for free are just to get activity and a small number of sales each week, if you actually decide to work them correctly, and they also tell you the internet leads are just something extra to do. What do you really expect to get out of "free leads"? If you're expecting a full time income based on that alone that's completely on you. Stop being tight and spend a dollar or 2 on some good leads and invest a little on yourself and you'd be amazed the difference. I'm really happy with how things are going and the money is finally becoming dependable and consistent, but it certainly didn't and wouldn't have come from the weekly free leads alone.

I don't understand the fixation on the internet leads. Newsflash, they're tough. They tell you that and exactly what to expect out of them. Jim told me if I was wasn't going to work them and commit to the weekly routine needed for them, he wasn't even going to send them to me. You sell out of the mail leads. Everybody knows that. I completely agree. If you're relying on the internet leads to be the main source of your sales, you're in trouble. However, they tell you exactly not to do that. It doesn't seem that some are listening to what's being said to them. Myself, I'm buying extra B's as much as I can and that's paying off. I was out of the industry for awhile, but I had to quickly get back in the mindset that this is my business. Like the other guy said, if you invest in your business, you should have better success. If you're unwilling or don't understand that you have to, it's going to be a long hard road:swoon:

Joined them. The program is working. I'm mostly calling A leads and that's where I am closing. The A leads are solid.

Joined them. The program is working. I'm mostly calling A leads and that's where I am closing. The A leads are solid.

Exactly. THANK you! Internet stuff is fine, but you have to be hammering on the people who filled something out by hand. That's why both the A leads and the B leads close business.

I paid the $632 and got contracted with their preferred carriers. The's webinar training was ok. They seem a little unorganized (I think because they are still new to the scene). Anyway I should start receiving my leads this coming Monday. I will keep you guys posted of the outcome.

OK I need to know your outcome. I don't see anything posted since April. Did this company work for you or did it turn out to be a scam? Please respond. I'm looking at this company as well and I'm not looking to lose that type of money.
Thanks

So as soon as I submitted this it took me to a place that I could see the latest responses. Originally I was unable to view so please disregard. You appear to ne happy with this company.

Thanks

Last edited:
I've had a very good experience with them. I've found, as in any program, you have to work the system as intended. They have a very direct path towards making sales and placing business. If you stick to that path, you'll do well.

Though, I will comment on something that's been talked about that I'm not sure is clear. The program works because of the mail leads. The internet leads can turn in to an extra sale here and there, especially if you can build up kind of a "pipeline". That's what's been told to me and I've seen it happen. I posted earlier having picked up a couple of sales from them. The consistent production comes from the mail leads, once again. I'm working the option B route and that's been really good. I get some A leads from them each week and I "put back in" and buy extra leads also. I agree with what's been said that it's your business and it takes money to make money. You can't expect to get very far trying to live solely off the free leads you get without spending some back on yourself to make things easier. They actually have really good leads, but the best leads come at a cost just like they say.

Back