Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Respectfully, I wonder if some on here have any sort of sense at all. You know the very person who posted that initial comment reached out to me to ask me more in depth about the LifeTel program, my results and the success I've worked very hard for. I'm proud of that success and I have the program in large part to thank for it. I won't let you attempt to diminish that because you decide to chime in and give feedback with clearly no direct knowledge or dealings with these people or know anything about their leads, costs, etc. The thread starter (not me) asked if anyone had any dealings with these people. If you haven't, you should probably reserve comment. Finally, I found a good company, was interested to learn about them and came across this thread. I joined the program, waited until I could give my own, honest assessment and then I commented. I thought that was the point of these types of forums. Not just trolling around and trying to throw shade on different carriers, products, opportunities and other posters. So, there you go. You take your money and set your appointments and drive all over the state, and deal with the standups and wasted everything and keep working in that crazy antiquated system. Me, I'll just sit here with my phone, make my calls, make my sales and work a lot smarter than that. Thank you very much.

It is so true. This is the strangest outlet. You look for objective information and next you know you have somebody jump in trying to cast shadows and push there own agenda. One of the ones here actually sent me a private message trying to recruit me out to buy their leads and drive all over Timbuktu. That's precisely what I do NOT want to do anymore. I work this program, it's working for me and I'm off the road. Nuff said.

Yup. Good stuff broncos12. I'm pushing hard and I'm writing, but I still have a ways to go to get to the hootenanny this year. Need more quick issue cases cuz I'm running out of time to make the qualification:goofy:

Hi, I am new to this site, but wanted to chime in on this subject because I had the same initial questions. I was able to meet with the hiring manager last week for an interview, though, and that cleared a lot of things up for me.

Lifetel has a legitimate office in Ontario, CA. I met there with a few other interested agents to speak with the hiring manager. The opportunity was exactly as it was outlined in the ad I responded to. I easily got contracted with their carriers, since they use SuranceBay and I was already in the system from my former company. They also use Brokers Alliance, which has training and support, but they do also provide their own training and support, too - it is just nice to know that they are linked to such a credible and stable company.

I will be getting my leads in a few days. I was told the free leads are not that viable, but encouraged to purchase the $3 B leads. It was even confirmed to me via Brokers Alliance that there has been good feedback with the B leads - no need to spend a fortune on A leads. Quantity is important, since this is over the phone, as opposed to the field where realistically you can only fit in a few appointments. So, spending $150 for 50 leads vs $2k for 50 leads is a no brainer.

All business is done via e-app, voice signature, using the iGo system. You are hooked up to an entire back office that will handle all of your submissions for you. You just need to qualify the person on the phone, record their information, submit, and then achieve approval in just 1-3 days.

I will update when I begin working the leads.

I'm new to life insurance sales and I just got contracted with LifeTel as a part-timer. My goal is to transition into full-time sometime early next year.

Regarding the training; I've watched the webinars several times but I'm kind of nervous because I don't know if I'm ready or not. It's the situation where "I don't know, what I don't know" and I don't know what questions to ask my contact at LifeTel. I'm hoping that by sticking to the system, I'll get thru this stage.

I haven't had any luck with the free leads I received. LifeTel was completely upfront regarding the different types of leads, what the conversion rates were and what I had to do to be successful, (Buy A & B Leads). I received my first order of `B` leads this past week. I'll start making those calls next Tuesday. I'm anxious to see how the B Leads pan out.

By keeping track of the numbers, I'll start to figure out what works best and what my Leads Order should look like. If `A` leads have a better conversion rate, it only makes sense to make them a part of my business. My goal is to have a regular Mail Campaign for `A` Leads along with the `B` Leads.

I've been self employed for a very long time and mileage was a big deduction on my taxes. Since that no longer will be possible, the cost of the Leads will take their place. If you're making profits, you're going to need write-offs!

I also will update here on my experience as time passes.

SAMVOTS

I finally got my B Leads, $90 for 30 leads plus a $25 processing fee, <---yikes!

SAMVOTS

If you're a brand new agent with them, you might not know, but the company sent a memo around about a month ago to everybody saying that the B leads are now $4 per. You paid the old rate which means you got a discount. Still $4 for a B lead is pretty good. They raised the price all of either 20 cents to $1 per, depending on how you look at it. If you want, send them to me and I'll close them for you;)

I've had a very good experience with them. I've found, as in any program, you have to work the system as intended. They have a very direct path towards making sales and placing business. If you stick to that path, you'll do well.

Though, I will comment on something that's been talked about that I'm not sure is clear. The program works because of the mail leads. The internet leads can turn in to an extra sale here and there, especially if you can build up kind of a "pipeline". That's what's been told to me and I've seen it happen. I posted earlier having picked up a couple of sales from them. The consistent production comes from the mail leads, once again. I'm working the option B route and that's been really good. I get some A leads from them each week and I "put back in" and buy extra leads also. I agree with what's been said that it's your business and it takes money to make money. You can't expect to get very far trying to live solely off the free leads you get without spending some back on yourself to make things easier. They actually have really good leads, but the best leads come at a cost just like they say.

I am a new independent agent with a local company...mostly on the Property and casualty side but considering this as a side business. If I were to try this and start out buying mail leads, would this be cost effective? I.E. how much does a lead cost and what is the close ration...say 300 for 10 $30 leads, how many would close and what would be a good average payout? If I could make 2k a week I would be happy.

Also, is there any residual component to these or is the payout one time only?

I'm all for closing deals that I wouldn't have been able to close locally anyways or even know about and get experience for my local residual BoB

Latest posts

Back