Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

I wrote 4 last week out of my free leads. I got a couple nice premiums too. I was told to expect 2-4 or 5 out of those. I'm barely just starting on this week's stack. Kneegrow is right though. It's going to take buying some extra leads to get to higher numbers and I plan on buying some "A"'s, as they call them, as soon as I place a case or 2. I have a couple nonmed's and I'm hoping I can get those placed quick and then spend a little of that money back on to some.

I wrote 4 last week out of my free leads. I got a couple nice premiums too. I was told to expect 2-4 or 5 out of those. I'm barely just starting on this week's stack. Kneegrow is right though. It's going to take buying some extra leads to get to higher numbers and I plan on buying some "A"'s, as they call them, as soon as I place a case or 2. I have a couple nonmed's and I'm hoping I can get those placed quick and then spend a little of that money back on to some.
So how has it been working with LifeTel since your start? I've been thinking of joining the company and I really wanted to get an honest opinion of the company.

That is not true or fair at all. I've personally had a very positive experience. This gentleman mentions not even working for awhile and he's having difficulty with his one application? I placed 5 Foresters apps. this week alone. I'm curious who this gentleman is supposedly having issues with. I have a manager who's always on top of things, I've got an administrative contact who's always on top of things, my free leads are fine and I just bought my first A leads and have already written a couple of them. You just have to work and stay consistent. That's the only way it happens. If you just follow their system and put forth a solid and consistent effort you'll write business. I'm very happy and it's going really well. I'm glad I found these guys and I'm expecting a nice deposit on Tuesday. Again, you just have to actually work and play the numbers.

I've had absolutely no "trouble" either. In fact, just the opposite. I've found them to be very well organized and things have gone smoothly. Elly is absolutely wonderful and misses nothing. Spiros at BA has been great, got my contracts done with no problems and got me registered on MAC. I don't know what he's talking about. I almost let him get in my head earlier too and I'm glad I just kept my wits about me. I don't understand his comments throughout, honestly. He says he's barely working the leads, was off and doing something else and it hardly seems he's working the system. Yet, he did still manage to sell something. So he had trouble entering his first application. OK. I'm no expert, but it's one application and his first application. I have no problems entering applications and didn't on my first sale either. Mistakes can happen, though. Was this "glitch" even their fault? Gee wiz, some you just can't please. By the by, I just closed an internet lead this morning :twitchy:

Thanks for the info broncos12 and mikeyv7 . Do you - or anyone else - have any new updates on Lifetel? Did the business you've written with Lifetel get paid correctly? Since you've been with them a couple of months now, do you recommend them as a good company to work for?

Yes, I definitely do. Don't get me wrong because it's a system that has to be worked solid day in and day out, but following their direction it works. My business is getting paid correctly and I've settled in to some good, consistent commission deposits. You have to write as much jet issue as you possibly can, though. Getting those quick ones through each week is critical. That's the case anywhere, obviously.

Yes, I definitely do. Don't get me wrong because it's a system that has to be worked solid day in and day out, but following their direction it works. My business is getting paid correctly and I've settled in to some good, consistent commission deposits. You have to write as much jet issue as you possibly can, though. Getting those quick ones through each week is critical. That's the case anywhere, obviously.
Hi I'm wondering if you can help me out a little I am thinking about making a career change to insurance I have 20+ years of sales experience inside sales an outside sales I saw the ad on craigslist for this company.
Can you tell me how many hours a day you're working for this company and how much the leads cost you and what you're averaging weekly deal wise and moneywise and how long does it take to get paid please if you don't mind I know it's a lot of questions. I just want to do something for home without somebody standing over me all the time. Does it take a long time to get licensed is it expensive to get licensed.
Any information that you can give me or any recommendations that you have I would really appreciate it. I also saw that someone was able to get there $605 fee down to 300 and something and was wondering how that happens? I would really appreciated if you could help me out thanks

Hopefully, this helps you some. It's been a couple of months now and I have transitioned to full time which was my goal from the beginning. This is now my sole and full time focus and it's easily an 8 hour day. It wasn't at first, when it was just the selling. Now that I have cases in, in underwriting, some in exams, following up on requirements etc., it's a full day for sure. I, and I'm assuming everyone else, get free weekly leads, usually every Tuesday, and they're a mixture of mail and internet leads, as has been talked about here in the thread. We get those every week, as long as we're submitting cases that can be tracked back to those leads. You can purchase additional leads, real, solid A leads and the costs vary. It's kind of cool because they have their own mailhouse and they mail everything. You can literally get almost any kind of life lead you want through them. They even have annuity leads which I haven't and probably won't try just yet. You can get mortgage protection A leads for between $30-$40 per, if you're buying by the lead, but, as was suggested to me, I did my own mailing with them and got a pretty good return and my average lead cost was right around $27. Those leads were great and I'm trying to make sure I always have the cash flow to try to now do a mailing each week. I like mortgage protection leads and I know that market. They also have final expense leads, true just mail life leads and on and on. I haven't done any final expense with them yet, but have been told the average cost would be a little cheaper because they're costs to mail those are less. Postage cost, basically, is what I understood. They have good B leads also though and those are $3 each. I really like those and you can buy 10 of those for the cost of one A lead. You can really do anything through them on leads and they give you a lot of choices and options. 8-9 applications each week is my current average. Last week I wrote 11 because I had a good number that were both husband and wife. I'm averaging about $2,000 per week in commissions. My low week lately was around $1,500 and I had a $2,800 week a couple of weeks ago. After the money I'm trying to put back in to additional leads, it's really about $2,000 a week. We get paid very quickly on the non medical stuff and that's why I even mentioned that in an earlier post. They stress selling the non medical products and for very good reason. It seems like all of those pay in about a week, as long as they get approved. With me being involved and helping push, they do as good a job on medical cases as I've seen. Those still take 3-4 weeks to pay though and it depends A LOT on how fast the exam gets done. Last, I had my license before I joined them and I paid for it all myself. I'm in Colorado and I want to say that it cost me a little over $400. It took almost a month to get my license with my license class, the exam, fingerprinting and waiting on the state to process everything. I think those are all the questions I can answer for you from my direct dealings with them. I don't know anything personally on the $300 program fee, but I think it has to do with their program for people getting their license with them. I paid $600.

Back