Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Hey guys,

Just started on the phones today! Can anyone tell me where I process the application for Phoenix, I can't find them on the I-GO? Thanks for the help!

Phoenix isn't on iGO. They have their own eapp, but you have to be given access directly by the carrier. You need to speak to whoever you're working with at LifeTel to get set up for it.

Phoenix isn't on iGO. They have their own eapp, but you have to be given access directly by the carrier. You need to speak to whoever you're working with at LifeTel to get set up for it.

A question for you. 73 year old male asking for 2000000 life insurance what is the best option? Non tobacco.

----------

A question for you. 73 year old male asking for 200000 life insurance what is the best option? Non tobacco.

200000 not 2 million

A question for you. 73 year old male asking for 2000000 life insurance what is the best option? Non tobacco.

----------

200000 not 2 million

Term, for sure, but not non med. Non med would be pretty pricey at that age. I'd probably write it with Protective, but I don't know which term carriers you're working with. North American, AG, Pru... any of those type would work.

Hello everybody. Just joined Lifetel and am excited to get started. Even after looking at scripts and all of the webinars, still a little nervous about the process. I'm kind of a hands on guy. Is anyone with Lifetel in the state of Indiana or surrounding states that would be up to letting me sit in on some call with you to check out the process? Thanks in advance! :)

Hello everybody. Just joined Lifetel and am excited to get started. Even after looking at scripts and all of the webinars, still a little nervous about the process. I'm kind of a hands on guy. Is anyone with Lifetel in the state of Indiana or surrounding states that would be up to letting me sit in on some call with you to check out the process? Thanks in advance! :)

Calls, schmalls and nix the roll play while you're at it. Dive in the pool and just get wet. Like you say, you're a "hands on" guy and it's a hands on business. Dial the phone, follow your script and in the beginning just try to quote everybody you speak to. Time to hop off the bench and get in the game, Charlie Brown :)

Working in telesales through a different industry, I've recently learned about FE telesales and then found this company through a Craigslist ad. I responded to the ad and have found nothing but good things about the system. Although I'm interested in working from home, I live only about 20 min away from the California office. This weekend I am looking to getting my pre-licencing time started then move on to my state exam so I can hopefully jump on board with this company asap. I'm defiantly excited by all the positive feedback from people who are already set doing business and I look forward to joining this awesome company!

Working in telesales through a different industry, I've recently learned about FE telesales and then found this company through a Craigslist ad. I responded to the ad and have found nothing but good things about the system. Although I'm interested in working from home, I live only about 20 min away from the California office. This weekend I am looking to getting my pre-licencing time started then move on to my state exam so I can hopefully jump on board with this company asap. I'm defiantly excited by all the positive feedback from people who are already set doing business and I look forward to joining this awesome company!

Welcome to the ranks, Pz. Good luck on your course :)

Calls, schmalls and nix the roll play while you're at it. Dive in the pool and just get wet. Like you say, you're a "hands on" guy and it's a hands on business. Dial the phone, follow your script and in the beginning just try to quote everybody you speak to. Time to hop off the bench and get in the game, Charlie Brown :)

Good stuff :). Have you had any issues with the Pipeline and win flex websites? Every time I try to login there is an error on both websites. It would be nice to have this stuff working before I start hammering the phones.

Good stuff :). Have you had any issues with the Pipeline and win flex websites? Every time I try to login there is an error on both websites. It would be nice to have this stuff working before I start hammering the phones.

No issues at all. Those sites are always up. Are you trying to access by logging in to your Levinson account?

Back