Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

jman78753

They put a craiglist job ad for people looking for insurance telesales jobs. I replied to it and I got a letter from the president of the company saying that this position calls for a $650 upfront cost to cover the expenses for marketing and such. Their website lifetelweb.com and lifetelinsure.com is designed to attract prospective agents but provides no information for prospective life insurance customers?

These websites don't generate leads for their products which is something that I've never seen from a broker in the insurance business. Just seeing if anyone has experience with this company.

Last edited:
They put a craiglist job ad for people looking for insurance telesales jobs. I replied to it and I got a letter from the president of the company saying that this position calls for a $650 upfront cost to cover the expenses for marketing and such. Their website lifetelweb.com and lifetelinsure.com is designed to attract prospective agents but provides has no information for prospective life insurance customers?

These websites don't generate leads for their products which is something that I've never seen from a broker in the insurance business. Just seeing if anyone has experience with this company.

Defenelty sounds like prior unethical ads that we have talked about before on this forum. I can't think of the other company names off the top of my head but they had the same $450-$650 upfront cost structure and then leads will keep on coming with no fee. Please proceed with caution if you decide to move forward. Hopefully some of the other agents will chime in.

Hello, I responded to the same ad, I have been searching the web for anything. With whom did you have contact with. I spoke w/ Elly Weatherby, I was able to get the fee down to $317.

I responded to the same craigslist ad. I spoke with a Guy named Jim Hembry. I have a hard time finding anything on them. Not even a complaint. I'm going to try them out since I have nothing to lose. I'll keep you guys posted.

I did look them up:

Name: ABBOTT ROBERT JAMES JR License#: 0G06793
Resident Insurance Producer
License type: Accident and Health Status:
Active Status Date:
08/18/2014 Expiration Date:
05/31/2016

Resident Insurance Producer
License type: Life-Only Status:
Active Status Date:
08/18/2014 Expiration Date:
05/31/2016

Business Address: 3281 EAST GUASTI ROAD ONTARIO, CA 91761

Agencies or Organizations
This licensee is authorized to transact on behalf of the following:
LIFETEL FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE SERVICES, LLC For: Life-Only Effective: 10/27/2015

Records 1 to 6

Thank you mdupl744! I'm waiting to receive my "free" leads weekly which starts Monday morning. I will update you guys here Monday.

I paid the $632 and got contracted with their preferred carriers. The's webinar training was ok. They seem a little unorganized (I think because they are still new to the scene). Anyway I should start receiving my leads this coming Monday. I will keep you guys posted of the outcome.

I responded to the same craigslist ad. I spoke with a Guy named Jim Hembry. I have a hard time finding anything on them. Not even a complaint. I'm going to try them out since I have nothing to lose. I'll keep you guys posted.

Nothing to lose but your money! It's nice that there are Guinea Pigs out there to keep others from getting screwed.:bump:

Back