Anyone Familiar with MegaStar Advisors?

Your comments are racist and insensitive. I would appreciate if you would leave race out of the discussions on this forum. As a nation, who just had our first African American president........I thought we were past this. Obviously by your comments, some people like yourself are not. I am offended and deeply saddened by your post.

Your comments are racist and insensitive. I would appreciate if you would leave race out of the discussions on this forum. As a nation, who just had our first African American president........I thought we were past this. Obviously by your comments, some people like yourself are not. I am offended and deeply saddened by your post.

No, just no. You cannot polish your turd by trying to make the other guy sound racist. That's on you and it's pretty clear you were taking a pot shot and really had nothing for the actual situation.

:D This tops my list for the dumbest thing I've heard all week...

Polish your turd....that is interesting. Take a break from Fox News once in a while and travel outside of your geographic area for once. Your xenophobia is disgusting and I can't believe it is allowed to be spread in public. What's next, people who look like me should not be able to distribute insurance products to the public.........Yes, that is what you want. The question is.....why? And what are you afraid of?

....hold up, I needs to go get some more popcorn! I feel an all-nighter coming on with this one!

Polish your turd....that is interesting. Take a break from Fox News once in a while and travel outside of your geographic area for once. Your xenophobia is disgusting and I can't believe it is allowed to be spread in public. What's next, people who look like me should not be able to distribute insurance products to the public.........Yes, that is what you want. The question is.....why? And what are you afraid of?

You're joking, right? He used a common phrase to explain a situation, at no point did he say anything about you not being able to sell insurance because of the way they look. If you are serious, you're clearly too sensitive to survive in the real world...:goofy:

Back