Anyone Familiar with MegaStar Advisors?

SDCLife88

Expert
Hello!

I was informed of a company called MegaStar Advisors that do different types of specialty markets(Police, Federal, Teacher) but charge a fee for such, some are monthly others are "territory"

Does anyone have a word on them? cant seem to find anything online anywhere... Thanks !

I have been in contact with this group and I'm considering signing up with them but I would also like to hear some reviews

I hear they are the best at what they do. They leverage their relationships and expertise within a variety of markets to provide targeted solutions.

It's a tough outfit to get into, unlike most groups their agents aren't "rewarded". Through hard work they earn a compensation package second to none in the industry.

You would think they would have chose a different name than MEGA. Those 4 letters have a very negative connotation in the business.

You would think they would have chose a different name than MEGA. Those 4 letters have a very negative connotation in the business.

I guess they figure people bought boloney from that name before they would do it again

I am sure they were right.

Proof: I watch the news and I shocked at they boloney that is bought by many today

I was told I would, in fact, receive commissions from my FIA and life sales. I'm unclear on how that is not the same as being rewarded. I understand that I need to pay for the seminars so is that what you're referring to?

I was told I would, in fact, receive commissions from my FIA and life sales. I'm unclear on how that is not the same as being rewarded. I understand that I need to pay for the seminars so is that what you're referring to?

You have to put out the effort. No one is rewarding you that. You are earning it right? When you put out money for those seminars you don't know if you're gonna get it back. You have to be ready to earn it.

This business is about you. If you think you are going to sign up and "receive" anything, don't do it. You are going to earn it or don't even try.

You have to put out the effort. No one is rewarding you that. You are earning it right? When you put out money for those seminars you don't know if you're gonna get it back. You have to be ready to earn it.

This business is about you. If you think you are going to sign up and "receive" anything, don't do it. You are going to earn it or don't even try.

Right. I think we're saying the exact same thing. I just misunderstood what you meant when you said "no one is rewarding you" I thought you meant that they didn't pay commissions or something like that.

----------

Right. I think we're saying the exact same thing. I just misunderstood what you meant when you said "no one is rewarding you" I thought you meant that they didn't pay commissions or something like that.

----------

Could you repeat that please?:laugh:

I love that I FINALLY got some responses!:biggrin:

I flew to them and attended a seminar some time ago and it really peaked my interest, but it does require a large upfront cost (~$8,000 total ) before you can make money. I have heard of some successful agents, but I dont know how realistic it could be. Just my 2 cents:goofy:

Back