Anyone Heard of National Brokerage?

Perhaps you will like to provide me with the name of your agency and where you are located at, and if you would like me to contact you, please let me know.

Perhaps you will like to provide me with the name of your agency and where you are located at, and if you would like me to contact you, please let me know.

Good idea keeping yourself unknown after a post like that...If your info was public you might recieve a call from the affected party.

I have been using them for about 9 months now...They do a pretty darn good job with their their technology, and what they have to offer to the agents...The only negative I have to say, is that often times there will be an outstanding requirement to a case, and not let you know about it right away..This can often times be frustrating...Other than that, it's been a positive experience.

Matt they are an excellent company. I personally know the principal Todd Ruplinger and he is very honest and knowledgeble. As him about the commission grid. It is excellent. Speak with him. They are in Boise Idaho. You could also speak with Greg, Jason, or Chris.

David, I never said they were not an excellent company..Thanks you for your 2 cents...Their knowledge and commission grid has nothing to do with an employee not following up on case, knowing there is an outstanding requirement, and letting me know in a timely manner....

Back