Anyone Heard of National Brokerage?

ShanHikari

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello my fellow insurance agents & brokers.

I'm writing to you to ask a question about a company that I can't find a whole lot of reviews on. The company is called National Brokerage, natbroker/com and I'm not sure as to whether or not there a reputable company? Has anyone heard of them? Has anyone used them? If so do you know what their commission schedule is like? The point difference between a Agent and GA. Also is the book of business yours to keep when you leave or is it captive.

I've already looked at HealthChoiceOne and that is most likely my choice but I don't write a lot of health, mostly life, ltc, annuities and some retirement planning. HealthChoiceOne has all of those companies that I think would be great to have, but the commission, although it isn't bad, it isn't all that great either, but like I said if no one has heard of this other company then I'll stick to HealthChoiceOne.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I've run into them on my group on linked in.

They have training meetings all the time online. I spoke to one of the guys that runs it and he was a nice guy.

I've run into them on my group on linked in.

They have training meetings all the time online. I spoke to one of the guys that runs it and he was a nice guy.

Well so far that does sound promising. At least for the training bit of it. Thank you for the response!

Hello my fellow insurance agents & brokers.

I'm writing to you to ask a question about a company that I can't find a whole lot of reviews on. The company is called National Brokerage, natbroker/com and I'm not sure as to whether or not there a reputable company? Has anyone heard of them? Has anyone used them? If so do you know what their commission schedule is like? The point difference between a Agent and GA. Also is the book of business yours to keep when you leave or is it captive.

I've already looked at HealthChoiceOne and that is most likely my choice but I don't write a lot of health, mostly life, ltc, annuities and some retirement planning. HealthChoiceOne has all of those companies that I think would be great to have, but the commission, although it isn't bad, it isn't all that great either, but like I said if no one has heard of this other company then I'll stick to HealthChoiceOne.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Great group to work with. They have a service where they will take it from app to issue for you. Many carriers to work with - no helth focus - Life/annuities. They also have a CRM/emailer system/website etc. you can use.

WOuld recommend using them for sure.

Great group to work with. They have a service where they will take it from app to issue for you. Many carriers to work with - no helth focus - Life/annuities. They also have a CRM/emailer system/website etc. you can use.

WOuld recommend using them for sure.

That sounds promising in what exactly they offer their agents, is it still possible to contract with other companies, such as getting the life, annuities from National Brokerage, while getting med supps, critical illness, dental, long term care and a few health companies from HealthChoiceOne?

That sounds promising in what exactly they offer their agents, is it still possible to contract with other companies, such as getting the life, annuities from National Brokerage, while getting med supps, critical illness, dental, long term care and a few health companies from HealthChoiceOne?

no problem - that is what I did.

The old Mountain Financial, You own the business can contract with as many or as little of their companies as you wish. They have always been very responsive to my questions and cases...They are constantly running webinars and adding to what they can offer to agents that do business with them...As to their commissions they are in line with other BGAs and I'm sure they can offer nice contracts if you produce.

I have been appointed with them for many years. They are a great group of people to work with. They our out of Boise Idaho. They were called Mountain Financial and just recently changed their name to National Brokerage. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at Neal 7101 @ gmail.com

Thanks for the information, I gave them a call to find out more about them since they seem to be very reputable. I like the fact that you own your own business, and it seems as though you can contract with other companies as well besides what their firm has to offer. No response as of yet still waiting my return phone call or email. I think my plan of action is to have National Brokerage as my life and annuities side, and HealthChoiceOne as my Med supps, health and ltc side. Already go my contract going with HCO just need to take up the contracting of myself to NB. Does anyone know a rough commission for a GA at NB? When I mean rough estimate I mean on a scale of X to X. Thank you everyone for the responses.

Back